FanStory.com - Me Confused?by Teri7
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
What a week so far
Me Confused? by Teri7

I sit here contemplating why I even want to stay on this site and write? I know one of the many reasons is because of you my friends that made me smile and see so much love. Thank you!

This week has been a true merry-go-round. I know there are more than me that face troubles from the evil one. I don't care what I do right, it seems to go wrong. I am trying not to complain, but I have to get this off my chest.

I usually write in my journal every day, but have not been able to or just don't have a desire to right now. It makes me sad as I was glad I was keeping up with it. I guess it's not important!

I am going to learn to stay off of Facebook or at least delete some that cause me pain to read things happening to them. I am not talking about the good and true friends that I can count on to be blessed by what they write or maybe need prayer. I can totally deal with, but there are some that want to play the fence with God. I do not like that as I have a hard time just being me and trying to live right.

If someone wants to live like the devil that is their choice and I am not here to judge or try to talk them into doing better, but I have said things at times that seemed to help. Apparently now!

Just so no one on here will get confused just know I am talking about my niece. I do love her, but don't understand her. All I can do is pray for her and leave it in God's hands. I just need prayers from you all so I can learn how to do that now. It seems when I am weak that is when God is His strongest in my life. But when I am weak it seems the enemy is full force! So what do I do now?


Thanks for reading my ranting's. May God bless you all.



Teresa A. Shortess (Teri)
Copyright@2016



Recognized

Author Notes
Fighting a battle like all of us.

     

© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement