FanStory.com - Taking a Walk togetherby Teri7
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Thank you!
Taking a Walk together by Teri7

First of all, I want to thank the Good Lord that I was able to get this picture on here. That lets me know there is still hope for me!

I found one picture that was small enough and I could get it to take on here. So this is a bit blurry, but it's Tom and I out walking with our niece.

There are some days I look okay, but that was not one of them. We were going to eat at Perkins with our niece and then go clean the church afterwards. Cleaning the church is a very sacred time for me. I can feel the presence of the Holy Spirit with each thing I attempt to do. It is so peaceful and quiet during that time.

It is a time that is well spent together.

This is not a long story or very good story, but I just wanted to see if my picture would take on here. I am still trying and thanking all of you that responded to my post and gave me some great suggestions. I am trying it all out and hopefully you can get to see more of Greyson soon.

I hope you all have a very blessed night and once again thank you for all of your help!

Teri

Recognized

Author Notes
Thanks for taking the time to read and review. Teri

     

© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement