FanStory.com - Don't Mess With A Witchby prettybluebirds
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A witch divorce
Don't Mess With A Witch by prettybluebirds
100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

I switched my bedside light on and checked to see what time it was. The clock read four forty- seven A.M, about two hours before breakfast and time to start mixing spells for my clients.

My worthless husband hadn't come home yet. He must have tied one on again last night and was probably at some all-night party or in a prostitute's bed. I really didn't care anymore; it was time to eliminate him and get on with my life. We witches don't need to put up with such crap.

Later, the phone rang as I was happily mixing herbs and chanting spells.

"Ma'am, we regret to inform you that your husband was killed in a freak accident. A huge rock rolled down a cliff and smashed into his car; he didn't survive".

It was good that the officer couldn't see my big smile.


Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: breakfast, light, rock, phone, clock

Recognized

Author Notes
Hand count 144 words. These short writes are a challenge and I enjoy writing them.

     

© Copyright 2024. prettybluebirds All rights reserved.
prettybluebirds has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement