FanStory.com - Flashby GWHARGIS
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A new phase of life
Flash by GWHARGIS

I can take off my clothing at lightning speed. I've been practicing for almost three years. Am I a stripper? No, not an exotic dancer. Although, sometimes I have removed articles of clothing in front of complete strangers. I'm going through the "change".

It's both liberating and annoying. Don't have to worry about birth control or the horrors that come with that time of the month. I always thought when this time of life came, my husband and i would be wild animals.That's the liberating part. On the flip side of that, the libido is in the cellar.

Everyone knows when a dreaded hot flash is hitting. My neck and face get fiery red, sweat beads up on my forehead and that's when I start tugging clothes loose.

I don't remember when it started and I probably won't pay attention to when it ends. I am trying to handle this phase of my life with dignity. But until these cursed moments of extreme heat end, I will keep undressing at the speed of light.

And if I'm confused with an aging stripper, so be it. Maybe any extra cash I make will help with gifts for my grandkids.

Recognized

Author Notes
Trying to keep a humorous light on a very annoying occurrence. Feedback welcome.

     

© Copyright 2024. GWHARGIS All rights reserved.
GWHARGIS has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement