FanStory.com - Turn The Pageby Dean Kuch
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
One day this world will end, and a new chapter will begin...
Turn The Page by Dean Kuch

 photo 18eb80af-7b32-4cab-8dc7-c72549197553_zpsb42b9411.jpg

Recognized

Author Notes
Once again, my beloved Pastor, Ritchey Pride, has asked me to write a poem based upon my spiritual beliefs. "If you put as much effort into it as you do that spooky horror stuff, I think it might be fairly well received," he challenged, grinning slyly. Yet, that remains to be seen...

There is considerable discussion today among believers and unbelievers concerning the topic of 'The Rapture' of the church in the end times. It has also created a massive divide in the church. While I'm not particularly a subscriber to the theory, (I truly don't know what will happen when that time comes) it was a topic of recent discussion at church. An extremely popular movie series -- the "Left Behind" series of films -- have been formulated around it.

As always, thank you very much for reading and supporting my efforts.

2015 Dean Kuch

     

© Copyright 2024. Dean Kuch All rights reserved.
Dean Kuch has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement