FanStory.com - Two Hundred Word Stories-2 for 1by michaelcahill
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The prompts are afraid of me!!!!!
Two Hundred Word Stories-2 for 1 by michaelcahill

 


Her First Kiss


In spite of her age, I still felt a strong attraction. I remembered sitting behind her in Larry Hasbrook's ninth grade American History class. No, I didn't speak a word to her the whole year. I'm sure she had no idea I was there.
Now, here she was, fifty years later. I felt the same fear inside of me--that she wouldn't give me the time of day. She looked up at me and smiled. I don't know what possessed me, but I leaned forward and kissed her.

She looked startled. "Who is this man?"
The nurse said, "Your husband."
 


 
 
 

Doin' Time For Rosie
 

"Whatcha in for?"
 
"Seventy-two hour hold. Rosie's bein' slick, throwin' off the paparazzi."
 
"Rosie, huh. Rosie who?"
 
"Hellllooooo! Rosie Perez. Whaddya think, Rosie O'Donnell? Ya think I'd kiss Rosie O'Donnell, a total stranger?"
 
"Well, s'ppose not. But, ain't Rosie Perez a total stranger?"
 
"What are you, an idiot? You're no better'n the doctors. DUH, OF COURSE! She's the greatest star in the world. How else am I going put the moves on her? Of course, she has to put on a show, scream, pretend to be horrified to throw 'em off. She has to keep ME out of the spotlight."

 

Recognized

Author Notes
I reached my limit. Hahaha. The first one didn't meet the prompt requirements. I read the rules after I wrote it, duh.

I went to enter the second one and was informed that I've already entered my limit.

So here they are, two for one. What a deal!

     

© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement