FanStory.com - Eternal sparks.by royowen
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Josiah (Jo-Jo)
Eternal sparks. by royowen
Quatrain Poetry Contest contest entry

Eternal sparks have lit your eyes
though unexplored, this future lies,
for only God can light this flame
no thought conceived can thwart God's claim.

On Heaven's scroll your name is scribed
from ancient times its seed's derived,
in aeon's mist, this plan was writ
those inward parts God's hand would knit.

Life's glow and grace flow in your veins
God's light will shine, His peace ordains,
He chose your name and wrote this creed
you're sealed in Christ, His chosen seed.

Recognized

Author Notes
This is a 5th birthday post honouring my second born grandson.
A miracle baby, he was expected to be miscarried, and even during the gestation period he was expected to have only a small chance of survival, at 4 months there was a bloodclot as large as him, but the doctor discovered a strong heart beat, and stated, "we have a goer here." Jo has been analyzed as an extremely gifted boy, who attends a montesori school in New York, for gifted and talented children, only the top 3% of children win a place, (please excuse my pride!) Although his parents weren't aware of this, his Hebrew means "Yaweh (God) supports or heals" so he was meant to be!
Psalm 139:13-16 "For it was you who formed my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the in the depths of the earth. your eyes beheld my unformed substance. in your book were written all the days that were formed for me."

     

© Copyright 2024. royowen All rights reserved.
royowen has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement