FanStory.com - Andrea's Ghostby Dean Kuch
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
An acrostic contest entry
Andrea's Ghost by Dean Kuch
Acrostic Poetry Contest contest entry

Warning: The author has noted that this contains strong violence.
 photo a755759c-988d-4821-bd58-3c596db339cc_zpsd681c25f.jpg

Recognized

Author Notes
The ghost sightings in and around the quaint village of Newtown, Connecticut, are quite prevalent, even today. Sightings on West street by the Catholic church there have described the apparition of pale woman who looks to be in her late 40's or early 50's. She stands near the church and just seems to be looking longingly at the cars. She only appears for a split second, then disappears.

Six miles away, in Bethel, an orchard worker can be seen carrying a candle by nightfall. When the man is approached, both he and the candle are nowhere in sight.

Also in the town of Bethel, at 44 Chestnut St., photographs have been taken of an abandoned house there by passersby who know it's history. In those pictures, strange figures have shown up. (faces, hand prints, and footprints, bolts of light and a pregnant woman.) An entire family was murdered there by the father, who then took his own life. It's been said that the home was the inspiration for the Amityville Horror stories.

Andrea Hope must have felt right at home in this place...

As always, thank you so much for reading. Have a safe, happy and prosperous New year in 2015!

     

© Copyright 2024. Dean Kuch All rights reserved.
Dean Kuch has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement