FanStory.com - Fanstory Consolationby Deniz22
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
It's all about perception of the unspoken
Fanstory Consolation by Deniz22

I've been on Fanstory for about three years now and have done (I think) my share of reviews, including a good chunk of the "cheapies". So I don't mind posting a 2 center myself at times and think of those folk who still review my efforts as special.

Every now and then, I like to chase after new writers, just to meet some new people and see what they've come up with. I just click on "read" and take whatever has any appeal to me. A lot doesn't, frankly.

For myself, I think I may have been reviewed by about 100 people (not sure). Some have been graciously loyal, and of course in my egotistical brain, perceived as astute readers of rarefied taste.

Yet since there are some 6000 people on Fanstory, you can see I'm not making much of a splash in the mainstream of this wonderful site. Until yesterday, it troubled me that at least way over two-thirds of Fanstorians had never even heard of me!

Then I heard President Obama's reaction to the Republican victories yesterday and saw the wisdom of his response.

He said, "And to the two-thirds of you who didn't vote yesterday, I hear you."

Wow! You just knew that he intuitively knew that the majority of the country was with him.

I feel better...and to all of you who have never reviewed me, I hear you!

I know, by not expressing yourselves, you are silently telling me, "Dennis, you don't NEED our six-star reviews...you are that good!"

All I can say is, "Thank you, thank you."


 

Recognized

Author Notes
No need to review, I can mentally see you mouthing, "He's GOOD!" :)

     

© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement