FanStory.com - Lazing aboutby robina1978
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A story about this painting
Lazing about by robina1978
Write About This contest entry

I am a gorgeous, slim and pretty young female. My name is Jana. I work as a nurse in a nearby hospital - it is still a junior post but I like my work very much. Being busy is what I like best. I usually work 10 days and then four days off, a great scheme.
I work all the shifts: day, evening and nights; weekends too. The out-of office hours pay better but I like my rest as well.
On the street men turn their heads around to look at me; I don't really like that. Sometimes I tell them this.

The painting above shows what I often do on a day off. I lie on my bed the wrong way around. A bottle of good wine and a glass within reach. I don't drink the full bottle though. I know my limit with alcohol as both my parents were alcoholics. I want to avoid that at any cost.
I am in a sexy position but fully dressed. So you all see, that I'm not expecting anybody to come.
After a little bit of relaxation with one of my books, I'll sleep and take a long night. I really need that after a hard week's work.

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. Who the hell can that be? I wonder what to do as I am not dressed for any visitor: female or male. I say the obvious: "Who is there please?"
"It is David here. I wondered if you fancied going to a nice restaurant."
"I am afraid that is not possible, as I am not dressed for such a thing."
What should I do now? David is always nice and sticks to my boundaries. So, I decide to let him come in.
"Please come in, David, and join me drinking bottle of wine. Maybe I can find a bit of cheese to go with it."

I get of my bed and open the door for him. He looks at me with surprise in his eyes. I suppose he has never seen me dressed like this.
He says: "Gosh I never knew you are this pretty."

"Thanks for the compliment".

Now I had to forget about reading. I am especially fond of John Grisham.

David and I sat on the bed, drinking the wine and eating some cheese.
It felt weird to be so close together, and on my bed. But I must admit, that I liked it very much. When we finished the bottle of wine rather quickly, we were both a bit tipsy.

David started touching me and I did the same. Long mouth kisses and then we were ready for more. We slowly undressed each other. Then we made love, having an orgasm both at the same time.
I don't think I ever made love so nice before. David had been a perfect partner.

You can guess that more dates occurred in the future.




Recognized

Author Notes
Thanks to Bratislav for the lovely painting.
Sorry, I did not manage the required amount of words.

     

© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement