FanStory.com - Planby Bill Schott
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Diana makes a deal.
Pale Sisters
: Plan by Bill Schott
Artwork by tacanoviano at FanArtReview.com

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.
Background
Diana Camp met Sophia Pale in prison and has been involved with the Magfas. She was involved in a recent ritual insemination and has been released from prison.

Diana Camp was looking over the car that Victor Edam had given her. It was one that belonged to Mrs. Lee before she was married. She had given it to Victor's son as a graduation present.

Vincent Edam had maintained a 4.0 average in high school and had no problem, with his father's backing, of getting into Harvard. When he did, the Bel Air was replaced with a new '67 Thunderbird. His father then gave the Chevrolet to his new secretary, Diana.

She recalled how it all came about.

Warden Dag had summoned her to his office, for no apparent reason one day, and told her that she was to meet with a man named Raleigh Sabre. That introduction was one that she could never forget.

She met with Raleigh in a private ward in the infirmary and found that he had brought an entourage with him. There was Olan, Bobby, Whitey, and Amanda Lee.

Raleigh explained to Diana of a plan to assemble a group of special people who would be the catalyst for a grand future empire. The people would be specially selected from the time of conception until they were actually deployed sometime in the future.

The parents would have to be genetically matched with people whose chromosomes had been altered many years ago. Due to the uniqueness of the human race, there were limitations to the building process of these specimens.

The long and short of it was, they were forced, by the nature of the human species, to utilize a timetable and allow natural growth to occur. These limitations, together with a projected time window, were finally worked out so the chronological events would unfold in a compatible manner with the physiological processes and the demands of the Irsdon.

Diana understood none of it and wondered why she was being let in on such a bizarre plan.


It was explained to her by Mrs. Lee that Diana's genetic history was one that had, during certain periods of time within the last few decades, been engineered to complement the natural processes of reproduction.

"So," Diana remembers saying, "I am the product of selective breeding."

"That is correct," Raleigh had confirmed. "And we have come to another period when we need to direct the lineage again."

"What does this mean to me?" she asked. "Am I supposed to lay down for some stud?"

"You have a firm grasp of the situation," he returned.

"If I refuse, what happens?" she asked.

"There is no need for your cooperation in the insemination," Raleigh stated. "But your continued cooperation will be expected and monitored. If you refuse in that area, you will be constrained further than you are now, or possibly eliminated altogether."

"So I'm in this whether I like it or not?" she asked.

"That is quite correct," he replied. "But I think you will want to participate when you hear the immediate plan."

It was explained to Diana that her release would be granted within a few days and she would be well cared for. She would have to be involved in one or two operations that would require the letting of blood in a makeshift sacrificial ceremony that complies with ancient doctrinal statutes.


What that turned out to be was the murder of a prison guard and submission to a gang rape by these selected carriers.

She was told about Sophia Pale's involvement in the process and some of the details that brought her to where she was now.

Sophia had been kept ignorant of the plan because of the interference of another group. This group was onto the plan and had tracked down a few of the participants.

They were thought to be on the trail of Sophia at this time. That was the primary reason for an alternate breeding agent being inseminated. So, on the day of the next insemination, there would be two women involved - Diana and Sophia. It had been decided that Sophia would be installed in the prison where Diana was already an inmate, so the insemination could be done swiftly and provide the supplementary child, should a need arise.

So, Diana killed the guard and allowed the goons to hump her for hours. They took turns between her and Sophia and, when it was over, they were both returned to their cells.

As promised, Diana was quickly released and set up as a secretary, with an impressive resume, to a Maryland engineering corporation executive. Her entire life history, to that point, had been completely expunged and a new one replaced.

Now she only needed to have this baby and show up for work. For now though, she needed to take the Bel Air in for a tune up.

Recognized

Author Notes
Thanks to tacanoviano for the cool graphic.

     

© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement