FanStory.com - Humble Howardby DALLAS01
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Silence can be golden in politics.
Humble Howard by DALLAS01
April Fools writing prompt entry

Headline News

New candidate enters race, promises nothing.


Late yesterday afternoon station H O W (honest open and willing) announced that Humble Howard will be running as a non-conformist for president of the United States on the newly formed Disbelievers ticket. He will be representing all of those discouraged voters who aren't exactly sure just what they want, but know precisely what they don't want.

During an interview on the (What's your platform home invasion show) hosted by let's stir some shit journalist Edgar Expose', Humble Howard summed it up during a grueling debate with the three other candidates. Humble Howard, who refused to participate in the heated exchange, simply approached the podium, looked Edgar Expose' in the eye and pulled out a roll of duct tape, which he preceded to tape over his own mouth. He then produced a banner that said "Closed Captioned." The studio audience rushed the stage, hoisted him on their shoulders and carried him out.


Writing Prompt
Write the best April Fools Newspaper Headline ever. Then write a brief paragraph or two to elaborate. Any picture can be used, this picture is simply for fun. You are the newspaper editor so make it good.

     

© Copyright 2024. DALLAS01 All rights reserved.
DALLAS01 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement