FanStory.com - Potentialby fairydancer
Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A poet is full of...
Potential by fairydancer
Define It! writing prompt entry




A poet is a channel through which emotions flow; a creator of moods and dreams, and a crafter of mental images. Potentially a poet is the ears, eyes and heart of their generation; an exploder of conventions or indoctrinator of ideologies. And a poet is a fantasizer; an inventor of paradise or destroyer of worlds. But a poet is also a person with their own desires, feelings and limitations, and personal interpretation will always shine through. But most of all a poet is a soul who needs to reach you.


Writing Prompt
Write a paragraph which defines / describes what you perceive a POET to be, in less than 100 words.

Recognized

Author Notes


A poet chanels emotions; even a nature poem expresses the emotion of the poet at the time of writing, and in the case of nature poems that is often immediacy: the feeling of living in the now and appreciating what you have.
90 words.

     

© Copyright 2024. fairydancer All rights reserved.
fairydancer has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement