FanStory.com - Writing Prompt Entryby Sasha
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Opening Lines and Final Thoughts
Writing Prompt Entry by Sasha

Warning: The author has noted that this contains strong language.
OPENING LINES:



1.  The bastard took everything, including the curtains, but all that mattered was he was gone and I was finally free.



2.  My dear, don't you know suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem?



3.  Who would have believed a fart could change the course of history?



4.  Telling Susan a secret guaranteed the whole town would soon know about Tom's infidelities.



5.  I only put my teeth in to keep from frightening the boy who delivers my groceries. 



6.  Knowing my daughter hates me breaks my heart but I continue to cling to the hope that someday she will forgive me. 







FINAL THOUGHTS:



1.  Getting away with murder wasn't as satisfying as I imagined.



2.  Death did not frighten me; knowing no one cared was my only regret. 



3.  Christmas was obviously his favorite day but for some reason, Santa was not in his usual jolly mood.



4.  I was wrong to think the best way to become Betty's friend was to criticize her enemy.



5.  God help me, I have become the very thing I spent my entire life hating. 



6.  In life, there are no guarantees.

Recognized

Author Notes
I found this prompt interesting and desided to give it a try.

     

© Copyright 2024. Sasha All rights reserved.
Sasha has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement