FanStory.com - The future of women and menby AlvinTEthington
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Role reversal
The future of women and men by AlvinTEthington
    Contest Winner 

Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of violence.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains strong language.
Warning: The author has noted that this contains the highest level of sexual content.


The second day of detoxing was always the worst. Thank God I had talked the doctor into giving me some Librium early. The headaches had disappeared, but all I could eat was soup.

My life was a mess. I was thousands in debt to creditors and they called every day. Of course, they pretended to be my friend by calling me by my first name, which irritated the hell out of me.

I could only think of one thing—to pray to God to get me out of the catastrophe I was in. So I did. Time and space seemed to lose all meaning and I passed out.


I woke up to find myself naked with a collar around my neck. I had no idea where I was. I had also apparently dropped twenty years when I looked down at my body. How did that happen? I heard someone call out “Boy!” Who on earth were they talking to?

Suddenly I saw someone walk into the room. It was a beautiful female dressed in a leather bodice and spiked heels carrying a cat-of-nine tails. I then realized I was shackled to a St. Andrew's cross. How could I have missed that?

She pulled out the whip and hit me against my naked chest. It was so hard it drew blood. I had never before felt such pain.

“What do you think this is? The twenty-first century when men could do as they pleased?”

I really did think it was, but I knew enough not to answer this woman. I didn't want more blood drawn.

“You say 'Yes, Ma'am' when I call.”

I felt like I was in shock. Then I realized even more—I had been so surprised I hadn't noticed many of the elements around me. She apparently had attached electricity to my balls, and she started to apply it. I bent my head, for I was in so much pain.

She untied me from the cross and told me to clean the floors. What did she think I was? Her servant?

“I said now.”

Now the whip came across my back; it hurt even more than the electricity. She grabbed my nipples and forced me to the ground on my hands and knees. She told me to wash the tiles.

With what? I wondered.

Then it dawned on me. She expected me to use my tongue. I was not about to clean the dirty floor with my tongue. I was not about to do that.

“Oh, we have a stubborn one here. Take him to the torture chamber.”

A leash was put on the collar and I was forced into another room. There was a man there tied to a bench who had needles stuck through his nipples and the head of his cock. I think I then understood the point. I started licking the floor as best as I could.

“This makes up for the centuries of the times men raped us, tortured us, and killed us,” she chortled.

Satisfied she had broken me, she untied the leash and left the room. She made sure to lock the door from the outside.

“Come here,” I heard a whisper. I could not figure out where it was coming from until I realized it was the tortured man speaking.

“Do you know where you are?” His voice was barely audible.

“No,” was all I could think to say.

“You are in the dungeon of horrors.”

I wondered what year it was, since the dominatrix had said something about not being in the twenty-first century.

It was as if the man could hear my mind. “It's 3007.”

Ohmigod, what was I?

Again he read my mind. “You are a slave. Keep licking the floor; they have cameras trained on us. That is why we must whisper quietly. Look on the floor for a sharp object. When she has been drinking she sometimes forgets that she has left a razor blade on the floor. "

“How long have we been enslaved?”

“About one hundred and fifty years.”

“With no way to get out?”

“Some of us have a plan. . .”

“You sure they can't hear us?”

“Yes, as long as we whisper.”

“What's the plan?”

“She likes you.”

“Could have fooled me. . .”

“You're young and attractive.”

“And?”

“She has needs like any other heterosexual woman.”

“OK, she will be back soon. I shall pretend to be tied up, but you will have cautiously slipped the blade in the back of my hand while pretending to lick the floor at an angle the camera on the wall cannot see. When the door is open, run for it. And I shall take her down.”

He was right—the door did open and it was she with a dildo in her hand.

I was on my hands and knees and she forced the dildo up me. It hurt me now in a different place. But the door was open, so I ran for it with the dildo still up me. Sure enough, I escaped and as soon as I could, took the dildo out of me. I could hear him taking her down. He soon ran out beside me. He told me to run for the forest and I did.

“What about other women coming?” I said to him.

“This is her private sanctuary. She doesn't allow anyone else here.”

“Where are we going?”

“To where the other slaves are planning a revolt. Soon things will be back to how they were in the past.”

I had no choice but to believe him.

Contest Winner

Recognized

     

© Copyright 2024. AlvinTEthington All rights reserved.
AlvinTEthington has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement