FanStory.com - Counting Ballots 6by Bill Schott
Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a scene
Counting Ballots 6 by Bill Schott

 
 
Sakro Mental, Sam Fantasco, and Les Angeless were counting ballots in a wind tunnel.
 
Sak: I am clearly uninformed on how we are to conduct this ballot verification. 
 
Sam : As it was explained to me, we grab at the passing ballots.
 
Sak: Some of them are razor sharp and some are covered with sticky puddy.  
 
Sam: The lesson is there in its extreme simplicity, man.
 
Les: What I'm hearing is to only try to catch the ballots that will not cut your fingers off. 
 
Sam: Simplicitus extremis!
 
Sak: What's different about the two types of ballots?
 
Les: One leaves you fingerless, and one gets you a free pass if you are ever convicted of any crime except murder. 
 
Sak: Wow! That is quite a difference. 
 
Sam: Differentus Quitess!
 
Sak: So is it the democrats or republicans that will cut my fingers off. 
 
Sam: Which do you think WOULD cut your fingers off?
 
Les: THEN, turn it around and think backassward.
 
Sam: Backasswardus thinkus!
 
Sak: I'm still confused. 
 
Les: Catch the easy ones and let the republ -- uh -- razory-sharp ones fly into the dumpster at the end of the tunnel. 
 
 
 

Author Notes
Image from Google

     

© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.




Be sure to go online at FanStory.com to comment on this.
© 2000-2024. FanStory.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Terms under which this service is provided to you. Privacy Statement