Supernatural Fiction posted March 26, 2018 Chapters:  ...50 51 -52- 53... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Unleashed Chaos/A Novel of the Breedline series

A chapter in the book Unleashed Chaos

Lilith's Revenge/Part Two

by scongrove




Background
Dedicated to my fur baby, Sissy. Saying good-bye is so hard. You were my best friend, comforting companion, and my partner in crime. I will miss you... my sweet babboo. XOXO, Mommy.
Previously...
 
After Steven—Tessa’s fraternal twin brother—connects with Tessa telepathically and finds her location, the Breedline Covenant prepare to rescue her and take down Sebastian Crow. But before they come up with a plan, Sebastian uses his powers to create a portal and kidnaps his son Arius and Mia. When the Breedline find out they are missing, something triggers the outside alarms. While viewing the security cameras, they are shocked when dozens of Dr. Crane’s unearthly creations of Breedline hybrids topple over the gates and surround the Covenant.
 
Meanwhile, Thomas Carlyle—Sebastian’s twin brother—is threatened by Dr. Crane. With no other choice, Thomas lies to Sebastian and turns over Tessa and Lilith—Tessa’s biological mother—to the evil physician for research. And now, Thomas must continue to betray his own brother.
 
Left with no other choice, the Breedline go up against Dr. Crane’s hybrids in battle in order to defend their Covenant. During the battle, the Breedline are hit with grenades, knocking everyone unconscious except for Steven, Jem, and Casey. While Sebastian and Thomas escape through the portal, taking Jace with them, the rest of the Breedline regains consciousness and takes Samuel Mercier—a Breedline traitor who is helping Thomas—into custody. 
 
When Sebastian found Eve’s note she’d left behind telling him good-bye, he was desperate to get her back. But that had to be put on the back burner. Now that the Breedline had their location, Sebastian and his twin brother had no choice but to go with Dr. Crane’s men when they came for Jace and hide out at the research facility where they had taken Tessa and her mother Lilith.
As Dr. Crane forces Jace—who is drugged and chained—to his research facility, he demands him to bring forth his Beast. When Jace refuses to give in, the evil physician orders his men to punish Jace with a whip made of silver. Enduring the torture, Jace continues to resist. But when Dr. Crane threatens to harm Tessa, his anger fuels within him, unleashing the Beast. With a compelling desire to save his beloved, the Beast breaks free of his restraints and attacks his enemies. Managing to elude the Beast’s attack, Dr. Crane orders his hybrids to be released.  
 
Meanwhile, as Casey and Kyle finally find Tessa—who is unconscious and barely breathing—and her mother Lilith—who appears unconscious inside a plastic, cylinder tube—Sebastian and Thomas catch them off guard. With a gun held to Kyle’s head, and a knife to Casey’s throat, time is ticking as the rest of the Breedline fight in battle alongside the Beast against the hybrids.
 
When Lilith comes around, she is furious at the sight of her daughter Tessa, who is unconscious, and demands answers. Angered by Thomas’s weakness, Sebastian rats his own brother out and confirms his connection with Dr. Hubert Crane. As Thomas begs Lilith for forgiveness, gunfire blasts from outside the room, catching Thomas in the crossfire.   
 
With rage burning in her veins, Lilith is determined to put an end to Dr. Hubert Crane for all the evil he has brought upon the her and others. Now that Thomas is dead, Sebastian conjures a portal and takes Lilith to confront the evil physician.               
 

Continued...
 
“Kyle, give me your status,” Jace said into the radio. “What the hell is happening? I need to know if you found Tessa.”
            When Kyle heard Jace’s voice, fear grabbed him by the throat. Shit! “We’re near the south side of the facility,” said Kyle’s distressed reply, “and we have two of Dr. Crane’s guards.”
            As Kyle’s voice came over the radio, Jace nearly went to his knees. His stomach churned, and his hands began to shake. “Tell me, damn it,” Jace bit out. He wanted answers, and he wanted them now. “Did you find Tessa?”
            “We have Tessa,” Kyle said tersely. There was a brief pause, and then he said, “We need Steven. I repeat... we need Steven ASAP. Something is wrong with her. She’s unconscious.”  
            All the blood left Jace’s face. Fear knotted his gut and panic rolled over him like a tidal wave. No. Oh God, no. Please don’t let her die. Please, God. Jace squeezed his eyes tight and shook his head. I beg you, take me instead.   
            Jace sucked in a breath. His heart came near to bursting out of his chest. “Get her out of here,” he ordered. “I’ll bring Steven and meet you in the front, outside the facility.”
            “Roger that,” Kyle replied. “Don’t worry, Jace. We’ll take good care of your girl.”
            Jace had no time to waste. Seething with desperation, he strode across the center of the facility on a mission to find Steven, but, before he managed another step, a sharp piercing object came from out of nowhere and hit him in the thigh.
            He gasped out loud. Feeling an intense, painful burning in his leg, he glanced behind him to see a guard with a gun in his hand. The dart was laced with a tranquilizer and invaded his muscles, sapping his strength.
            No! Jace raged. I’ve got to save Tessa!
            As he ripped the dart from his flesh, he bolted forward, only to be shot in the back of his leg a second time. His body crashed against the concrete floor as he toppled face forward. He bit down hard on his tongue, and the salty taste of his blood filled his mouth. His leg felt like it was on fire. Have to find Steven. I’ve got to save Tessa...       
            Struggling to his knees, Jace refused to give up. Gritting his teeth, he got to his feet and dragged his injured leg behind him, focused solely on finding Steven. He felt his Beast awakening, yearning to break free. His skin itched as though bristling fur was scratching at it from inside. Closing his eyes, he fought back against the impending change for he was not ready to surrender his human form yet. I have to stay human, he thought. Just long enough to find Steven.
            Every movement caused the drug to travel faster through his blood, but he kept on until at last, he reached his destiny, amongst the center of all the carnage. When his twin brother caught his sights, Jace used his telepathic abilities to connect with Jem.
            Jem... I need Steven. Tessa’s hurt...
            Jem instantly turned toward Jace, worry and confusion written over his face. Deep furrows creased his brow when he saw a guard aiming a gun at Jace. “Get down!”
            When Jace ducked and hit the floor, Jem locked his eyes on the target. Extending his hand, Jem formed a bright sphere in the palm of his hand and threw it at the guard, striking him in the chest. The impact incinerated him instantly, turning his flesh into ash.   
            Jem rushed to Jace’s side and reached out to offer his hand. After a moment’s hesitation, Jace took it and allowed Jem to help him stand. Before they could decide on a course of action, however, a menacing voice came from ahead.
            “I am your creator,” Dr. Crane directed toward Lilith, his tone arctic-cold. “You vill obey my command!”
            Jem was so surprised by Dr. Crane’s words that he stood stock-still, watching Lilith’s reaction. Her eyes flashed with anger at being ordered by the physician, and Jem stepped back, preparing himself for her to strike.   
            “You’re nothing but a monster,” Lilith said, her voice cast out in an echo. “You will feel my wrath for all the pain you have inflicted on the innocent.”
            Dr. Crane scowled and looked at her for a long moment as if trying to come to a decision. “You vill not harm me. I gave you zis power.” Then he lifted his hand and pointed a gun at her. “And I can eazily take it from you.”
            Lilith’s eyes flamed a bright yellow, and without warning, Dr. Crane’s body burst into flame. As he screamed in agony, his fingers squeezed the trigger and fired the weapon.
            “No!” Steven yelled out as he surged at Dr. Crane in the blink of an eye and shoved him forward. The physician stumbled and fell onto the floor. He bellowed in pain as flames consumed him, burning like flesh soaked in gasoline. An instant later, he fell silent and remained that way.
            Turning away from Dr. Crane’s charred body, Steven shifted his gaze toward Lilith and froze.
            A black glow surrounded Lilith, and she felt her body explode with pain. She slumped to the floor like the strings cut from a marionette puppet and rolled onto her side. Her breathing was ragged, her pulse erratic, and it felt like every cell of her body was bursting with fire.     
            Sebastian knelt down beside her. “Lilith... what’s happening?”
            She was in so much pain that she could barely understand Sebastian’s words. “Leave,” she breathed, the word almost inaudible. “Get out of here,” she said coughing, eyes watering, and throat burning, “before it’s too late.”
            Sebastian reached for her. “I can take you with me.”  
            She shrugged his hand away. “Go now,” her voice came out as a raspy croak.
            Sebastian rose to his feet and turned as Jem charged toward him, but he didn’t even flinch. Sebastian didn’t even try to defend himself when Jem drove him to the ground.
            He grasped Sebastian’s shirt, yanked him upward until their faces were close. “Where’s Tessa?” Jem gritted furiously, his voice mixed with rage and overwhelming fear for Tessa.
            “She’s on the south side of the building,” Sebastian said, startled by Jem’s glowing eyes, “and she’s unconscious. It wasn’t me. I never touched her. Dr. Crane and his physicians must have done something to her.”   
            Jem grabbed Sebastian by the throat and squeezed. “It’s time for you to pay for what you’ve done,” Jem said, revenge seeping into his voice. “I’m going to end your rotten life.”  
            Sebastian felt his veins throb, his head dizzy and blurry images filling his vision. He tried to breathe but couldn’t. He ached for breath, but Jem’s clenched hand around his trachea made it impossible.
            Suddenly, Jem heard a soft voice whispering to him from the past. The demon within the man is the one responsible, not the soul. Hearing his mother’s voice, Jem stared off into the darkness, seeing her image inside his head. Katlyn’s face was beautiful and without expression. Forgiveness is the path to healing, her voice whispered.     
            Jem released his grip on Sebastian, dropping him to his knees as his mother’s voice began to fade into the darkness. Then she was gone.  
            With his hand clutched to his throat, Sebastian slumped over, gasping for breath. Shaking his head to clear it, he looked up at Jem and saw a wavering expression on his face. At that moment, Sebastian pondered the extent of God’s forgiveness. If he could forgive humans for their vanity, their cruelty, and their lust, surely he could forgive him. Sebastian had spent his entire life torturing others for his childhood pain. All he’d ever wanted was to be... loved. God, why have you forsaken me?
            And then a miracle happened. A light fell from overhead, sheltering Sebastian, warming him, saturating him with something unexplainable, something he’d never felt before: Unconditional love. Sebastian’s soul, blackened by its union to the Chiang-shih demon, suddenly lifted and became free. His eyes flashed wide, feeling the weight of the world ease from his shoulders.
            “I know what it’s like to hate—to want revenge,” Sebastian muttered, “and now all I want is to protect my sons.”    
            Jem narrowed his eyes. “Protect them from what?”
            “The sins of the father,” Sebastian struggled with the words, “are the sins of the son.”
            Glaring at Sebastian, there was a mixture of emotions going through Jem’s head... anger, revenge, but also indecision. As if he couldn’t make up his mind to be judge or jury over a man that had done so many things to hurt the ones he loved. But he couldn’t give him a pass. Sebastian had wronged them all. He wanted to kill him. But knowing he had to help Jace save Tessa, he turned away. Sebastian stood, unmoving as Jem left without a word or a glance.
Before Jem could ask for Steven’s help, however, Steven emerged from out of nowhere and stood in front of Lilith.
            A sudden thought occurred to Steven as he met her gaze. “You’re... my mother.”
            Lilith struggled through an endless sea of suffering that seemed to reach out and wrap around her like a burning vine. She knew she wasn’t dead, but she also knew that she was dying. With a desperate need to savor the moment of seeing her son after all these years, she fought with all her strength to ward off the encroaching darkness.
            She gave a resigned sigh and reached for Steven. “Yes,” she said, her voice laced with anguish. “I’m sorry, Steven. I’m so sorry I failed you,” she gasped, closing her eyes. “I’ve always loved you... and Tessa.”
            Steven dropped to his knees and took her hand. He could barely see her chest rise and fall. “It’s okay,” he soothed, cradling her lovingly in his arms, his heart breaking for the burden she’d carried for so long. “It’s not your fault.”
            Lilith pushed everything away except the desperate desire to open her eyes. What she wanted most in the world was to see her son. She genuinely tried to open her eyes, but it was as if someone had permanently glued them shut.
            Hearing Steven’s voice sent warmth coursing through her body, and her eyelids fluttered. It took every ounce of power she had to force her eyelids open. For a moment all she could see was a blurred image. But then her vision cleared and the first thing she saw was Steven leaning over her, his eyes filled with sadness. Moisture welled in his emerald green eyes, and his hand shook as he felt for a pulse. He felt it flutter ever so lightly, erratic and weak.     
            “Mother?”
            When she tried to speak, all that came out was a muffled choking sound. And then she heard a small whisper in her mind.
            Shhh, it’s okay. I can help you, mother.
            And then she felt warmth spread all throughout her body, replacing some of the pain. Steven was trying to heal her.
            Using a telepathic link, she connected with Steven’s mind. No, Steven. It’s too late for me. Please... help Tessa. She’s hurt.
            Steven tried to protest, but she used all the strength she had left and gripped his hand tightly.   
            Go to her. Save your sister.      
            Steven put his lips to her forehead. I love you, mother.     
            When Lilith felt Steven’s soft touch, it brightened her with joy and warmed her to her very soul. And suddenly her eyes closed, and she went limp in his arms, releasing her unnatural form back to her true body. The transformation was immediate. Lilith was gone, and now Lisa was restored.
            Open your eyes, mother.
            His words would forever linger in her mind. When she opened her eyes again, Lisa realized she was alive. She lifted her head, immediately searching for her son. Her gaze found Steven’s as she spoke. “I love you, son,” her voice soft as a whisper. “Go now... save your sister.”  
            Steven nodded solemnly. “I promise,” he said, releasing her gently to the floor. As he got to his feet, he strode past three remaining guards who stood to the side to let him pass and headed toward Jace and Jem.
            The back of Drakon’s fur bristled, and Tim growled as if daring Dr. Crane’s men to make a move. They looked uneasy and way too trigger-happy after their boss had bit the dust. Everything could all go to hell at a moment’s notice.      
            “You’ve got to hurry, Steven,” Jace said, his voice ragged and weak. “Kyle and Casey are taking Tessa to the front, outside the facility.”  
 
To be continued...
 
 
  
 

 



Book of the Month contest entry


NOTE: This is not part of the chapter. A reference for terms and cast of characters, especially for new readers:

BREEDLINE - A species of humans that have the ability to change from human form into a wolf. They are not like the old legend of the Lycanthropy myth. Breedline species can shift into their wolf at will. The moon has no power over them. They do not pass their ability to other humans with a bite or scratch like the Lycanthropy myth.
The Breedline gene is passed down to offspring that are born identical twins. Although they live amongst humans, their species must be kept secret.
In wolf form, they have super strength, speed, and heightened senses. Compared to humans, Breedlines have tremendous advantages when it comes to health. Their bodies heal fast and are not subject to illnesses or diseases. The only thing that slows their healing process is silver. It is their kryptonite. Besides old age, a silver bullet to the brain is the only thing deadly to the species. All males change into their wolf at the age of eighteen. Females do not go through the change until they make love to their Breedline bonded mate.

BREEDLINE TWINS - Identical twins that are born from either one or both parents of the Breedline species. They have a strong, unbreakable bond from birth, are born with telepathic abilities, and have the power to sense the other's emotions or injuries. In some cases, the bond between twins are so strong that if one dies, the other twin may pass on, especially if they don't have a mate.

BREEDLINE BONDING - The male Breedline spends their life in search of their bonded mate. When the male comes in contact with her, he instantly feels a simultaneous, desirable attraction and she becomes the most important thing in his life. He is there to love, protect, and cherish her until death. Once they are mated, they bond for life. It is possible for them to have more than one mate in their lifespan.

BELOVED - A word used by a Breedline to express the bond to their mate.

DOUBLE BONDED - In some cases, male Breedline twins bond with the same female but one will carry a stronger bond. Usually one of them must sacrifice for the other twin.

BREEDLINE COVENANT - The Breedline species must live within the boundaries of a Covenant, which is only formed with their species. The Covenant is governed and ruled by a head council. The council keeps their laws in order and oversees the species population.

THE BREEDLINE QUEEN - Over centuries the Breedline Covenant is ruled by a true queen. If there is no queen living, the Covenants are governed by an appointed head council until another one is born. A Breedline queen is born once every one hundred years. Her massive stature, black fur, and red eyes are the queen's trademarks. Her alpha wolf has twice the strength, speed, and size of any Breedline. The queen is expected to rule over all the Breedline Covenants where she will be respected and obeyed by all Breedline. This is their absolute True Law.

THE QUEENS RING - This ring has been passed down to all Breedline queens for generations. When the new queen places the ring on, it instantly shifts in size to fit her finger.

TRUE LAW - All Breedline Covenants have an ancient book of laws. If either sex disobeys the Breedline laws, they can be shunned, or no longer protected by their Covenant. If a Breedline takes another life out of revenge, or evil - other than protecting their life and the life of another - they will never have the ability to shift back human and will be cast out as a rogue wolf.

ROGUE WOLF - A Breedline shunned by their Covenant for taking another life out of revenge or evil and forced to live as a wolf until death without the ability to change human again. Some rogue wolves form into packs, which can be dangerous for other Breedline species.

RED (BLOOD) MOON - When the full moon passes through the amber shadow of the earth, producing a midnight eclipse visible across North America. So begins a lunar eclipse tetrad, a series of four consecutive total eclipses occurring at approximately six-month intervals. This incredible light beams into the heart of earth's shadow, filling it with a coppery glow and transforming the moon into a great red orb. During this time, all Breedline species that are mated have a strong desire to create offspring. This is also a time when Breedline females are more fertile for the conception of twins.

CHIANG-SHIH DEMON (Kiang shi, a.k.a Ramael Arminius) - An ancient demon that inhabits the body of a Breedline fetus before it's born, or during a Breedline's death. It continues to take the soul over the natural lifespan of the child, or the deceased Breedline. When the demon possesses a fetus, it breaks the bonding and telepathic abilities of their twin when they are born. If the demon possesses a deceased Breedline's body, it must do so before the soul passes on. If the soul is not intact, the body will soon die.
In most cases, the Chiang-shih demon will take the life of the other twin, even before their birth. The twin that is born with the demon will bring only evil to whomever they encounter. Their sole purpose is to gain full control of another soul and seek world domination.

There are two ways the demon is cast from the soul it possesses: by its firstborn son, and by the Angel of Mercy, Zadkiel. The Beast is the only one who can kill a Chiang-shih demon.

THE BEAST - He is the second born son of the Chiang-shih demon. When provoked into a rage, he will shift into his Beast instead of his Breedline wolf. The Beast is an enormous, dangerous two-footed creature that has wolf-like features. One bite has enough venom to kill the Chiang-shih demon and leave the soul of the person the demon possessed unharmed.

SHADOW WALKER (a.k.a Shadow Figure, or Black Mass) - The perception of a patch of shadow as a living, humanoid figure, particularly interpreted by the Breedline as the presence of a malevolent entity. When a Breedline species dies and does not pass on to the other side, they are left to roam the earth as a shadow of themselves - a ghost. They will not pass on until they have settled unfinished business before their death.

ZADKIEL (Tzadqiel, a.k.a "Righteousness of God") - The Archangel of freedom, benevolence, and mercy, and the Patron Angel of all who forgive. Breedline species tradition considers him to be the Angel of Mercy.

SUCCUBUS (a.k.a CREEPERS) - Creatures that search for, and feeds off the blood of the Breedline species. Creepers are skilled at extreme sexual pleasure, and the ecstasy they create is exceedingly intense and highly addictive. They cast off a scent that hypnotizes Breedlines into overwhelming sexual urges. They use their human-like bodies and beautiful features to control and influence their thoughts.
They have the ability to reach into the Breedline's mind during sleep, casting a spell of dreams about sexual contact, or intercourse. And one much less obvious manifestation of Creepers is nightmares - realistic, graphic, terrifying nightmares that rob the Breedline of sleep. Over a period, it can lead to severe fatigue and depression, leaving them emotionally and spiritually drained. Death can occur if they completely take over the Breedline's body.

HALF-BREED - This species is born with the genes from both Breedline and succubus. They can bond with either a full-blood Breedline or another half-breed. They do not have the ability to change into the Breedline wolf, but they do need blood from them to survive. With the power to hypnotize, most Breedlines have minimal respect and credence toward the half-breed species.

WICCA (or Wise One) - According to the Breedline species, a Wicca is the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts, and necromancy. A Wicca is also considered to be a demonic spirit. It is unclear to the Breedline if they act under the orders of the devil, or they are simply not understood and treated as outcasts. They have the ability to do white magic (good) or dark (evil).

GUARDIANS (a.k.a Spirits of the Forest) - They originated during the Middle Ages with the purpose of protecting all creatures, especially the Breedline, from the destruction of any creation made by a dark Wicca. They have the ability to stay invisible with the power to move through any barrier and over any distance instantly.

THERIOMORPH - This species is born with the genes of a Breedline, but do not have the ability to change into a Breedline wolf. They shape shift into an enormous black panther. They possess powers of mind manipulation and random visions of the future. They must use the drug dopamine to suppress their urges. Their eye color shifts into a glowing lavender when their Theriomorph nature takes over. The Breedline see them as a threat to their species.

Jace Chamberlain (a.k.a The Beast) - He is a Breedline species who later discovers that his birth father, who is possessed by the Chiang-shih demon, murdered his mother when he and his twin brother were four years old. Raised by their new foster family and their uncle Jacks, he later discovers he was born with a curse of the Beast. With the help of his twin brother Jem, and his bonded mate Tessa, they help him cope with his rage to keep the Beast at bay. Heâ??s an IT engineer and is the lead singer and plays acoustic guitar in the band Chaos.

Jem Chamberlain (a.k.a The Chosen Son) - He is a Breedline species and Jace's twin brother. He carries the gene of the Chiang-shih demon that gives him the power to create a portal, and a force of electric energy used as a weapon and other powers he discovers later. His bonded mate is Mia Blackwood, and he's an IT engineer and the drummer in the band Chaos.

Tessa Fairchild - (a.k.a The Breedline Queen) - She was born into the human world and later discovers she's a Breedline. Abandoned by her parents, she was raised by her aunt and uncle without the knowledge of being born a twin. After she meets Jace, they become bonded mates. During her first change into her Breedline wolf, she is the new Breedline queen. She is an inspiring artist.

Mia Blackwood - She is a half-breed and Jem's bonded mate. Abandoned at birth and raised in human foster care, she later finds her twin sister, Eve.

EVE - She is a half-breed and Sebastian's bonded mate. Growing up in human foster care, she spent her entire childhood abused until Sebastian saves her. Scorned from her past, she lashes out in anger, living a life of crime later to discover her twin sister, Mia Blackwood. After realizing the Chiang-shih demon possesses Sebastian, Eve clings to the past in hopes of reuniting with her beloved. Now that Sebastian is finally free of the demon, she has trust issues, worried he has an alternative plan for their sons.

Sebastian Crow - He is a half-breed, and Eve's bonded mate. After he had been killed by Jace in self- defense, he was possessed by the Chiang-shih demon after the Angel of Mercy cast him out of Alexander's body. As he tried to portray Sebastian's life, Eve finally figured out his secret. Keeping her captive only to survive on her blood, he later develops feelings for her. The demon creates a death army, determined to dominate the world and unleash his wrath amongst humans and the Breedline. Now free from the demon, he is determined to reunite with his beloved Eve who is kept prisoner by the Breedline Covenant awaiting trial for her past crimes against them.

Alexander Crest - He is a Breedline who was possessed by the Chiang-shih demon before birth. Murdering his family, Alexander kidnapped his twin's bonded mate, Katlyn Gray. Keeping her prisoner against her will, she becomes pregnant with his twins. As she managed to escape before she gave birth, Alexander eventually kills her in a fit of rage. Returning for his chosen son twenty-two years later, he is determined to convince him to join his army. After the battle between the Breedline, the demon is finally cast out of Alexander setting his soul free. For the demon's past crimes, Alexander is pardoned and must reside in the Breedline Covenant. Praying for forgiveness, he reunites with his twin sons, Jace and Jem. As he fights to keep his new family safe, romance blossoms with Dr. Helen Carrington.

Tim Ross - He is a Breedline species and head council of the California Covenant. Angel, his bonded mate - who is a half-breed - has Tim's daughter they named Natalie, after her sister.

Angel - She is a half-breed and Tim's bonded mate.

Natalie - She is a half-breed and Tim and Angel's daughter.

Kyle Jones - He is a Breedline species that resides in the California Covenant. Having lost his family to a house fire at childhood, his uncle Tim Ross has raised him since. Celina Baldolf is his bonded mate. He's a mechanic and also Jace and Jem's close friend, and plays bass in the rock band Chaos.

Casey Barton - He was born of the Breedline species, and lives in the California Covenant. He was adopted by Tim Ross's brother and carries a deep dark secret, afraid to reveal to the Breedline. He is a clothing model and plays backup bass and keyboards in the band Chaos.

Dr. Helen Carrington - She is a Breedline species and a physician at the California Bates hospital for both Breedlines and humans. Later, she discovers Jace and Jem carry a gene, possibly used for a cure to stop the aging process in her species. After Alexander's demon is banished, he is pardoned for all past crimes and welcomed into the Breedline Covenant. When he meets Helen, they become bonded mates.

Drakon Hexus - He is a Breedline species. At a young age, his first bonded mate was killed by her father. In a rage, he hunts and kills her murderer, breaking the Breedline's True Law. Shunned by his Covenant and forced to live as a rogue wolf, he's promised his humanity back if he joins the Chiang-shih demon's army. After Drakon discovers the demon's plans to destroy all humans and half-breeds, he betrays him and joins forces with the Breedline. As time passes, he bonds with another mate, Cassie Chamberlain.

Samuel Mercier - He is a Breedline and a council member from France that has secretly turned against his own Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon. He and his other Breedline traitors go into hiding after the Breedline destroy the demon, desperate to seek revenge against the Covenant.

Fredrick Mercier - He is a Breedline and Samuel Mercier's identical twin. Also, he's a council member from France that has secretly turned against the Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon.

Corbin Azzo - He is a Breedline and a council member that has turned against the Covenant to help the Chiang-shih demon.

Steven Pasquale (a.k.a Steven Craven) - He inherited the genes of a Breedline and an Adalwolf. He was taken from his mother and forced to endure a life of endless, painful experiments by a German physician's, Dr. Hans Autenburg and Dr. Hubert Crane. Without the knowledge of his real family, Steven finally manages to escape his captors, locating his biological parents and fraternal twin, Tessa Fairchild.

Lisa Wellington (a.k.a Lilith) - She is a Breedline with the gift to heal. After she becomes pregnant with twins, she mysteriously disappears. Taken against her will by Dr. Hans Autenburg, she is forced to endure a life of torture. After years of experiments, her human form is altered into a creature that goes against the laws of nature. With her memory completely erased, Lisa is transformed into Lilith. Her bonded mate, Kenneth Craven desperately searches for Lisa for years. But when their telepathic connection is severed he losses all hope of locating her and his unborn twins.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. scongrove All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
scongrove has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.