Biographical Non-Fiction posted March 15, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A short story about my last visit to the dentist.

My tongue looked like.

by robina1978


A short while ago I saw my dentist in the university clinic in Groningen.

She had 15 minutes for me. But I got 45. Hard luck for the patients behind me. She adjusted the bottom teeth. They still kept falling out rapidly. She asked me to wear the top ones anyway.
So I got used to them. I discussed with her that an appointment the 4th June for the cheek surgeon is too late, because of the bubble eczema ( Pemphigoid ). She agreed, and promised to ask another cheek surgeon if he can see me quicker. It was possible that the rubbing, can cause the Pemphigoid getting worse.

The assistant who phoned me to ask for my mail address, sent me the photos.

I asked her if my dentist heard from the other cheek surgeon yet. Maybe, hopefully soon. They are always busy, but more so now after a computer program switch.

Meantime my Consultant Dermatologist increased my Prednisolon.

I kept track of my weight now, as I don't want to gain any at all. Not entering Heaven with overweight. I used to be a Jo-Jo for weight in the past.

After a go-ahead of a cheek surgeon, still long to go.
The insurance gets a request by him and me, to allow implants. So the bottom teeth can be fixed on those.



Recognized


A photo of my tongue:).
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.