General Poetry posted March 6, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Romance...

-Soft Vibrance-

by Gordon Stacey

-Soft Vibrance-

I am free to shimmer for you, as my heart grows fond of your presence. I eagerly seek more of your divine love; the enduring qualities of this droeam formulates the softest of sighs. Drifting through the universe I seek more of this satisfaction. Gentle memories form innocent petals --creating a divine fragrance in which kisses are born and planted upon your heart.

This love that burns within shall remain strong throughout the age of romance. Coupled with trust, we add character to the spirit dwelling within our souls. Nurturing and cherishing, we enhance each as gentle spirits creating the dawn of love's angelic qualities.
You enhance intrinsic beauty, through the formulation of love's gentle kisses upon the lips of soft retreat.

Your ethereal romance, flowing through dreams of wild charismatic composure. It is with the fondness of my heart, that I proclaim my love for thee; an undying petal placed upon your brow shall whisper words of sweet grace. And doing so, enhance the integrity of love's immaculate kisses.

I love the Heavenly progress of relating life's twists and turns to the integrity of love's undying virtue. To be able to open up and honestly seek more of each other through the simple intent of wanting more vibrance. These fashionable words stitch the fabric of the universe into meaningful interactions. And doing so, bringing loved ones closer.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gordon Stacey All rights reserved.
Gordon Stacey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.