Spiritual Non-Fiction posted February 23, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A fuller look at Divine healing

Does Christ Still Heal?

by Deniz22


Yes, He can and does. However, it's well to remember everyone Christ healed in the past eventually died. Even Lazarus, whom He raised from the dead, died again. Sanctified imagination suggests he had no fear at all the second time!

While Christ's miracles always included His compassion and love, the larger reason for them was to show His power over all things, which also gave indisputable proof of His being God in the flesh.

This was capped off by His own physical resurrection in a glorified body, never to die again. Every believer will receive this same type of body in the Rapture of the church.

There are those in the Christian family who place great significance on physical healing as verification of their sometimes unbiblical teachings. No doubt they will always find an audience, as there are many seeking healing for themselves or others.

God can heal, but He doesn't have to, in spite of bad teaching to the contrary. Better to suffer with righteous Job, than among the presumptuous who ignore the fullness of Scriptural teaching.

Job said, "The Lord gives and the Lord takes away; BLESSED be the Name of the Lord."


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.