Fantasy Fiction posted January 31, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
huh....

Ninja Guinea Pigs

by mermaids


My human calls it popcorning. Up I go and around I spin. I am ninja. I am ninja guinea pig. Love those four turtles and the sense of justice they convey to the world. I am a fan of justice too. It is justice that I receive all the rice treats my humans feed me. My cage mate Yeti, is big and fluffy. I need my treats for energy to defend us against the rotund, gray cat. Leonardo, the leader is my role model, Yeti must follow me.

I can fight like Michelangelo, I am aggressive and chase Yeti around the cage. But I am also an intellectual like Donatelo, a thinker and designer. I use Yeti's head as a staircase instead of jumping straight off my igloo. And of course, like Raphael, I am sensitive and emotional. I chirp loudly for my food and treats.

The Ninja Turtles are skilled fighters who defend the world against evil and injustice. I am small, sort of, my butt is a little large but I defend my humans against injustice. When Daddy cleans my cage, I allow him to pet me. He feels my silky smooth fur and I make his day. It is an injustice if I do not allow him to pet me and then I receive even more treats.

I see myself as the fifth Ninja Turtle, Trixie, a super hero in the shadows, except when my humans feed me. Then I appear and squeak with delight.












Recognized


Guinea pigs actually jump straight up in the air, this is called popcorning. My husband and I have two guinea pigs, Yeti and Trixie. Yeti is multi-colored and Trixie is a short haired brown and white piggy.

I think Trixie would admire the four Ninja Turtles. I can see her joining them in their adventures. The four turtles are Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello.

Club entry for the "Animal Crackers" event in "Animal Crackers".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. mermaids All rights reserved.
mermaids has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.