Horror and Thriller Fiction posted January 4, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A horror story about problems with your clothes.

At the Laundromat

by GollyGreen32


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

The lightning lit the empty laundromat again, so I grabbed for the knob and opened the maintenance closet door. Nothing like a big, black, open maw in the middle of a storm. Now, where was the flashlight? Someone opened the front door. The wind howled over the washers and dryers and slammed the closet door shut. I stood in front of the shelves, waiting for my eyes to adjust to the darkness again.

I found the flashlight on the second shelf and opened the door. "Hello! Anybody there?" I turned the corner. My flashlight beam illuminated a ski-masked face. I opened my mouth, but made no sound.

"I'm here for your clothes," he said.

"I...I don't have any clothes. I'm...I'm the attendant."

"The ones your wearing," he said. He pulled a large knife from a holster on his belt.
I couldn't scream. No one would hear me over the storm. I couldn't run. He'd catch me. I stripped off my clothes and stood there in my bra and underwear.

"I want those too."

I dropped those on the pile.

The man scooped up my panties and inhaled deeply. "What a beautiful scent you have." He took my clothes and left.



HOrror writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short flash fiction story between 100 to 200 words based on the themes specified in contest details.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. GollyGreen32 All rights reserved.
GollyGreen32 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.