Spiritual Poetry posted December 26, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
free verse contest entry

How Does God work

by Teri7

As I sit here and write this free verse poem, I am so excited!
I want to tell you of the best friend I have ever had, or will have.
He is always on time, never late for anything.
He sometimes makes me wait for answers, which helps me with trust and faith in Him.
His answers are always so much more than what I could ever hope for.
The way He answers is sometimes through the most unusual way to me.
He certainly knows how to get His point across to me.
Every day is perfect with Him leading my way by His holy spirit.
Every night I can rest in His precious love and feel safe and at peace.
Today I may not know what it brings for me, but I know who is in charge!



Blessings and Happy New Year!
Teresa A. Shortess



Free Verse Poetry Contest contest entry

Recognized


This is what I was feeling today after two of my sons did something really nice and amazing for me for Christmas! These were two important things I have been praying very hard and sincerely about! God is good all the time. I am thankful and I know Him and He knows me. The neat thing is He knows everyone of us, but do we know Him yet? Just when I think I know all I could know about Him something amazing happens and I find out just a little bit more reason to love Him with all my heart and soul!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.