Writing Non-Fiction posted December 2, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
How do you want your eggs done?

The 10,000 egg-sized omelete

by LittleIrishman

The Guinness Book of Records, and general locals, would have definitely been out in force for the, 'Malmedy (Belgium-European) giant omelete.'

It took a mammoth 10,00 eggs, and lots of chickens hatching such eggs, to make a jumbo-sized omelete. This adds a new dimension to the stereotypical morning breakfast, with eggs, bacon, tomatoes, sausages, onions, and the rest.

A number of options can be taken with this big omelete -- the locals of Malmedy were treated to tasting and eating the omelete; is thrown, discarded away; temporarily put on show for the general Malmedy-Belgium-European pubic; and or given to charities and needy groups.

This stunt and creation is really an act of art-technical-culinary (food) skill and talent. It has fun, exciting, entertaining, and almost comical elements to it.

Either everyday local and international people, viewers, and observers can do their own egg and non-egg occasions, events and stunts.

Such a food project works in well with, and adds to, the current enormous, 'cooking-food revolution' around the world. There are numerous food-cooking initiatives on local and international television shows, literature, Internet, demonstrations, and conventions, expos, and exhibitions.

Bibliography
- Sydney Morning Herald (SMH) (August 16, 2017) '10,000 egg-sized giant omelete'


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LittleIrishman All rights reserved.
LittleIrishman has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.