General Script posted December 2, 2017 Chapters:  ...220 221 -222- 223... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
second scene following Aardvark 6

A chapter in the book Worlds

Aardvark World 7

by Bill Schott



In the previous scene, the crew of the space vessel USS Moreau, humanoid animals genetically developed over a century to perform deep space missions, have discovered that the supposedly new planet they have been investigating is, in fact, Pluto.


The next scene opens on the shuttle deck of the USS Moreau. Captain Lion begins a briefing with Commander Bear, Lieutenant Aardvark, Ensign Mink, and the ship's civilian historian, Professor Gorilla.


Lion: I've called this meeting to tell you the new plan for Mickezemutt.

Bear: Yoom min Ploodo.

Lion: We're actually renaming it Planet 9 in Space.

Bear: Allove dat is name?

Aardvark: It remindth me of the worthst movie ever made, Thir.

Lion: Star Trek 5?

Mink: Attack of the Killer Tomatoes?

Bear: Wandair Wooman Mehts da Trees Tooges?

Aardvark: I wath referring to Plan 9 From Outer Thpayth.

Bear: Da loo-et-tin-net es till gwite droll, Cupton.


Lion: Perhaps cotton balls in the cheeks would help.

Professor Gorilla chimes in and attention goes to her.

GorillaPlanet 9 in Space is the only body in the solar system, beyond Earth and moving outward, we have not colonized. That includes all of the moons orbiting the other planets. We need to develop a living environment here to prepare for future missions beyond this system.

Mink: Isn't it terribly cold, Professor? Similar, perhaps, to ice cubes melting on one's navel or other area of the skin's surface, all at once, and not in an enjoyable way? Is it Ms. or --

Bear:  Ooh woot bay goyn?


Professor: There are already volunteers to deploy and begin creating an environmental dwelling.

Aardvark: I thertainly will go!

Professor:  We can support another volunteer if you can be spared.

Bear: I wo helb do pock you bogs.

Lion: There is a detachment assigned to  permanently go ashore.

Professor:  I will be going, as will both Ensign Walrus and Ensign Bear.

Bear: Ensign Barr!  Dat es mide aughter. Chee es nawt goink!

Professor: She has been packed for weeks, Commander. With the exception of Lieutenant Aadvark, these volunteers have been prepared for this expedition for over a year.

Mink: Why are we only now hearing this?

Professor: The need for secrecy will become apparent before this meeting is over.



To be continued...

 



Recognized


Image from Youtube.com
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.