General Fiction posted November 27, 2017 Chapters: -Prologue- 1... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Big THANK YOU!

A chapter in the book This Time - That Time 2

Now Published -This Time - That Time

by Sandra Stoner-Mitchell


Hi, everyone. I had exciting news that my book is now live on Amazon.com and .co.uk! I am just so excited to be holding my own book in my hands, it's a dream come true. My only regret is my parents aren't here to share my joy.

This would never have happened if it hadn't been for the lovely readers who encouraged me every step of the way. If I could come and thank you all personally, I would. When I received my copy, I cried. Thank goodness it was only my husband here to see me. lol.

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU, to you all from one very happy bunny!!

These are the links should any of you like to leave a little review. :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/This-Time-That-1/dp/1978269390
https://www.amazon.com/This-Time-That-1/dp/1978269390



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sandra Stoner-Mitchell All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Sandra Stoner-Mitchell has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.