Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted November 17, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A short story about the gifts I got.

Three Bhuddas, I have, gifts.

by robina1978


We have three Bhuddas in our house, given over some years by different people. Sorry, the last and biggest one I bought myself in a hospital. I couldn't resist it.

Bhuddas are only supposed to be given to you. I did not know that at the time, or forgot about it.

One the brownish Fia (Dutchie on the Fan Story site) gave to me when she visited us a few years ago. At the moment we nearly talk every day, since her husband (Henk) was placed in a nursing home. She recently posted a story about this.

COULD AS MANY OF YOU PLEASE REVIEW THIS? SHE'D REALLY FEEL SO MUCH SUPPORTED BY ALL OF YOU. She has not been on the site for long as she was looking after her hubby.

My interest in Bhuddas is not so much based on religion. I consider them to be nice-looking.

An other friend (Els) who I've known since approximately sixteen years has many of them. We see her about twice a year. She comes Just for coffee, and just for an hour. Afterwards she visits her niece who also lives in Drenthe, not so far away.

I have to phone our minister soon, he is a Baptist. We like him to talk at our funeral/cremation. I mainly saw him when he was still in Emmen, he moved to Stadskanaal some time ago.



True Story Contest contest entry

Recognized


Many thanks to myself for the photo, made in the evening.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. robina1978 All rights reserved.
robina1978 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.