Fantasy Fiction posted October 19, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Johnny meets Sashanna and learns more about the Keystone

Johnny Chance- The Keystone Mission

by Jackson77

The four adventurers look on in awe as the passageway is lit up by glowing quartz crystals that line the walls of the passageway like torches. Continuing their descent down the passageway, they hear the sounds of chanting and singing.

They all keep walking towards the chanting which starts to become loud and heavy. As they approach they can see a bright light at the end of the passageway.

Reaching the end of the passageway they find themselves standing on the top of an ancient temple. Looking down a flight of stone steps that look they were made by giants. Two lizard-faced men stand with glowing staffs and wearing yellow robes on the ancient stairs blocking their path.

"You invaders of the sacred realm, trespassers from the other side!" The strange reptile creature yells with rage. "Two guards approach carrying swords and rusty handcuffs.
" I don't know about you Johnny but I don't think we belong here!" William says with a sense of great fear in his voice.

" Yeah, I think your right, William." Johnny grumbles, grabbing Ka Mings hand and turning to run back into the temple and back to the El Dorado catacombs."You can not go back the gates are one way!" the lizard priest yells.

"We are the Annunaki." the lizard priest says, "We are the ones who made you!". "Put down your weapons." The lizard priest orders and Johnny Chance and his gang all obey without question as the Annunaki look into there eyes.Taking control of their minds.

" You will follow us." Johnny and the gang turn and follow the Annunaki priest down the stairs.When they reach the bottom the floor is designed like a giant black and white checkerboard. Other alien looking beings watch on as they walk. Some of them are short and grey with big round eyes.

Others are humans, like themselves, the party follows in a stunned silence not sure if they are dreaming. They pass in between two pillars and into a room, Where seated on a golden throne and wearing a crown sits the Annunaki they call Marduk who is their leader.

" I am Marduk and you have found one of my underground bases. I thought that gateway was protected enough on the other side by Kathputaha.!" Guess I was wrong!"
"You who opened the gate with the sacred key what is your name?" Marduk asks as he looks at Johnny. "My name is Johnny Chance sir."

"Since you are in possession of the key.I am sure Sashanna would like to see you."
"Sashanna, Who is Sashana?" Johnny asks. But there is no answer from the Annunaki leader. As Johnny Chance vanishes into thin air. "

"Johnny!"' Ka Ming gasps as she bursts into tears and falls to her knees

"As for the rest of you-you will be sent to the Human city take them away!" The lizard priest orders.Ka Ming spits at the lizard priest as she and Arthur and William are surrounded and cuffed and dragged away into the darkness by Reptilian guards.

Johnny opens his eyes and finds himself standing inside a granite cavern that feels warm as steam hovers above the river running through the cavern. You can hear a large river thundering in the distance, Johnny wanders around the corner and comes out into a cavern where a giant waterfall cascades over a cliff into a green majestic pool.

"What is this place? Looks Like I am not getting that bad of a deal after all." Johnny comments. "Welcome." A deep beautiful female voice calls standing from a ledge on the cliffs above. " Dive into the sacred pool wash away the sins of your adventures in the world above ." The strange comforting female voice suggests.

Johnny does what he is told to do.The woman's voice is very familiar to him and Johnny remembers whos voice is speaking to him as he stands above the scared green waters.

"You are the same woman who was frozen in stone under El Dorado mountain. How come I keep hearing your voice in my head." Johnny says "You are correct Johnny Chance." "Now bathe, we will get to know each other much better later." She orders.

Johnny looks at the waters below and has flashes of his childhood so long ago. He remembers the faces of his childhood friends as he jumps off the ledge and into the cold clear waters. Which feels like the fingers of god as they clean his flesh washing away all the struggles he and his friends had gone through since setting foot near El Dorado mountain.

Johnny dives deep down to the bottom of the pool and touches the river's bottom he swims back to the surface and is overcome with a mystical sense of happiness that he has not felt for a long time. He wishes he could share this moment with his friends and then for the first time he thinks about the fate of Ka Ming and William as well as Arthur Noel. Johhnny swims to shore where three women have a towel for him. They smile at him and dry him off and bring him his clothes all washed and clean. " What a lucky day." Johnny thinks to himself.

The three woman escort Johnny back down a stone passageway that leads to a wooden oak door, They open the door for him and Johnny Chance steps inside the woman close the door and you can hear the sounds of a lock closing behind him.

"You have passed the first test, Johnny Chance," Sashanna says.

"When You killed Kathputha and you got the Keystone through the first gate. Now it's even more vital that you pass the second test. "

"What is the second test and what happened to my friends?"
I hate tests." Johnny explains,
" Life is a test. Deal with it." Sashanna suggests.

"But before that, you need to know a little more about the history of the keystone of the Stone of Archeon you are now the guardian of Johnny Chance.:" Sashanna suggests.


"The emerald keystone is a skeleton key it can open gates into many other worlds. It has a name it is called the Stone of Acheron which is a planet outside of the milky way galaxy. The stone was mined by the Nephilim on there home planet of Acheron. But was stolen from there in a great Battle by the Egyptian god Thoth and was made into a portal opening power weapon." Sashanna explains.

."The keystone was then stolen by Lucifer from Thoth in a theft from the vault of Thoth .Lucifer then joined it with the crown. Making a DNA activation weapon and giving its possessor abnormal ability and with the right incantations turning a man into a god.

" Lucifer was wearing the crown with keystone when he stormed the gates of the planet you know of as Heaven and attacked Yahweh," Sashanna suggests.

"When Lucifer had his great battle with Yahweh, the archangel Michael, hit Lucifer with his magical flaming sword. Knocking the keystone and crown off his head sending it Falling from heaven and landing on earth on my homeland of Lumeria before it was destroyed by the great deluge caused by an angry Yahweh. The keystone was found by a Lumerian priest, but the crown would still be lost for a thousand years."

"The keystone was sent by boat to the shores of the North American continent to protect it. I was one of the crews on that ship We knew Lucifer and his armies of Nephilim would be after us and would attack Lumeria and many innocents would die. So the priests had it sent away.

"Once we landed on the shores of North America. We were forced to flee inland where one of the priests knew of an ancient temple that was one part of a civilization millions of years older than Lumeria, it was there we took shelter but Kathputha, Lucifers dragon found us and we did battle with him.

"I ordered the priests turn me to stone deep under the mountain where Kathputha would never reach me and the power of the Keystone would be frozen with me until the time when someone would come and set me free."

"You set me free and now it's your destiny to keep the keystone it out of Lucifers hands and to return it through the Sol Portal, " Sashanna suggests.

"But first, you must find the crown. It must not be allowed to fall into the hands of Lucifer and he will try and recover the crown as well but you must get it before he does."

"The crown was returned to Thoth by the Lumerian council after it was found thousands of years after the crown and keystone fell and split apart when they landed on Lumeria by a child playing under a waterfall. Thoth then hid it in a secret location.So its secrets would never be used by mortal man. " Sashanna explains.

" He had the location hidden inside the tablet's memory. To activate the memory of the tablet one must place the keystone on top of the tablet. The tablet is hidden in a place called Pyramid mountain in British Columbia" Thoth wanted to hide it as far from the land of Khem as he could."

" That place under the mountain is called The tomb of the Guardian. The tablet Thoth hid there is inscribed with the Ancient word of memory that must be vibrated for the keystone to activate the tablet's memory which will reveal the location of the Crown as it was hidden by Thoth.

"The legend of the lost creek mine is a code that hides it. The lost creek flows over the entrance Find its location and you find the crown and the tomb of the Guardian where it's hidden. I will help you on the way give you encouragement. Recover the crown and you pass the second test the Galactic Council will be depending on you. " Sashanna explains. " Now goodbye, Johnny Chance. We will talk soon.For now, you must return to the Human city to start the second part of your quest." Sashanaa gasps. as she looks deep into Johnnys' eyes and he closes his eyes as he is overcome by her intensity and he vanishes into thin air. "

Johnny Chance opens his eyes and finds himself on the outskirts of a slimy muddy city where the sky is a cavern with long dripping stalactites, that drip water on the city all day and night causing a never-ending rain.

Welcome to the Human City.Reads a beat up old neon sign, flapping in the cold wind as Johnny makes his way down the muddy road.



.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jackson77 All rights reserved.
Jackson77 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.