General Fiction posted October 13, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What goes around, comes around

The Undoing of a Lecherous Witch

by Ogden


(A summation, if desired, is accessible in a note by the author below.) The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Being an unrepentant wicked witch, it has been my practice to hate just about everything. I’m really horrible. But I’ve never hated anything like yesterday's Friday the 13th! Everything important in my career came to an unjustified end.  Even if you’re not a witch, you might relate to this if you have an axe or two to grind relating to men, so don’t get jealous. Only witches have this power. And don’t read this if you’re even a little starchy. Believe me! This is the absolute truth!

Until yesterday, understandably, one of my favorite charms was to fog the minds of a virile young man who would behold me as a beautiful, desirable, young woman. I would tease and tantalize him until his mind and body were under my control. Then I imbued him with the skills and endurance of the perfect lover whose desire for me was greater than any he had ever experienced. At that perfect moment, I’d relent and let him have his way with me. Or rather, my way.

When my seemingly unquenchable libido was quenched, always decidedly before his, I instantly released him from his spell, drained, enfeebled, and revealed myself to him as the ugly, grotesque, repulsive old witch I am, and dismissed him, bewildered and unaware that he would view his future conquests with my image forever etched in his mind.   

But, those days are over.  My coven, unprincipled witches that I recruited, trained, and taught everything they know, used my most powerful incantation against me, dewitchification to be utilized only to prove innocence of witchery, that we swore to everything unholy, never, under any circumstances to utilize against a coven member. 

Never believe a witch.




Friday the 13th writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a Horror or Thriller story about Friday the 13th. It can be serious or silly; full of superstition or facts. Just have fun and keep your entry to five-hundred words or less.


NOTE
Now dewitchified, the narrator is only an ugly, intensely horny old woman with a taste for virile young men.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.