General Fiction posted October 10, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Story with exactly 50 words

The Missing Zebra

by Ogden


(See notes after reading story)




Recently, a determined zebra escaped from a California zoo, and disappeared. 

Zebras look like ponies with stripes, so a zebra should be readily noticed, but he virtually vanished, literally. 
This zebra later was spotted, unstriped, with beautiful spots, in a video game. Who could have guessed he was a cross-dresser? 




50 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of 50 words. not including the title. Any subject accepted. Must be exactly 50 words.


PLEASE NOTE:
No animals were harmed in the production of this story.

For those demanding an explanation of the zebra's disappearance, and how he was able to costume-change his stripes for polka dots:

As zebras are a rare commodity in southern California, our zebra, by good fortune or design, quickly managed to get his first gig in a children's fantasy video game.

He blended right in with the milieu of Salton City, self-proclaimed world capitol of video games, and (except for his many videos) never was seen again in the regular world.




Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.