Mature Fiction posted July 27, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
His fetish destroys him

Cheater Caught

by Thesis


Gina arrived at the Sunset Pub at 2:30 p.m. still a little drunk from the brunch and wild sex she had with her husband, Rudy less than two hours ago at the Sheraton Crossroads in Mahwah, NJ.

The Pub was halfway to the Short Hills Mall, where he told her to go to shop for some sexy outfits for their anniversary cruise from New York tomorrow.

She researched the Pub on the internet and decided it would be a good place to stop if her stomach acted up. She decided to be safe instead of sorry, so she stopped. Feeling okay, she decided to sit at the outside bar and watch the planes arrive and depart on the runway a few hundred yards away.

It was already past lunch and too early for dinner, so she found herself alone in this deserted bar, enjoying the silence. Within a half hour, and on her second Grey Goose Martini, she noticed a stunning blonde approach the bar and sit down a few seats away from her.

The blonde woman, Carol, was clearly annoyed. She quickly ordered a double Manhattan and took a long sip when it came.

Gina looked at Carol.

"I didn't mean to stare, but it looks like you're day is not going so well."

"It's a total disaster. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me."

"Shit, I'm so sorry to hear that."

"Do you know for sure?"

"No, but how could it be anything else?"

"Why do you say that?"

"We've been dating for six years. He lives with me about three days a week, but always has to be somewhere else on holidays, and on our anniversary, which pisses me off."

"Is it because of his job? I know my husband is gone a few days a week and a lot of weekends, and travels a lot too, but he's always around on holidays and our anniversary."

"You're lucky. You're also beautiful, how could he stand being away from you? I'd be attracted to you and I'm not attracted to women."

"Wow, thanks for the compliment. I think I like you. In fact, I'm buying the next round."

"Are you having lunch, or just drinking?"

"I'm stuffed. I had brunch not too long ago, had a good buzz, and decided to stop halfway to the mall. My husband wanted me to go to Short Hills to get some sexy clothes for our cruise, tomorrow."

"My boyfriend is going to be away all week for work. He told me to go to Short Hills tomorrow too, to buy stockings and garters. He's a freak for black sheer stockings with bright colored pumps."

"So is my husband. Men are so easy. Show them a little skin, look like a slut, and they will do whatever you want them to."

"It's so true. My boyfriend Rudy also has a serious foot fetish. He constantly buys me wild colored nail polish to wear while we make love. He's so visual and loves my hands and feet all over him."

"Wait, did you say, Rudy?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can you describe him to me?"

"He's about 6'2", very muscular, is greying slightly, and has a slight Russian Accent."

"That son of a bitch!"

"You know him?"

"You've described my husband perfectly."

"Are you sure?

Gina pulled out a photo of Rudy.

"Is this your boyfriend?"

"Oh my God, yes."

"My husband is gone three days a week on business, loves beautiful women, and is a total nail polish and foot freak. We've been married twenty years, and he's been cheating for six years on me? I'm going to kill him!"

"He told me he was a widower. Oh my God, I've been used for the last six years. He said we were going to get engaged next year. How could I be so foolish?"

"Are you willing to confront him with me?"

"Absolutely."

"Okay, let's fix his ass. Let's go shopping. Sexy is expensive, and I have his credit card. Let's set him up and catch him in the act. You can call him and arrange to meet him in a hotel. I'll be in a closet and wait for you to get him naked, then I'll surprise him."

"He deserves it. I'm going to call him now and tell him to meet me at the Waldorf tonight at 8 pm for some hot sex. I'm sure he'll show up."

"I agree, he's a horny bastard, especially if he's thinking he's meeting you for a quickie."

After shopping for some of the most expensive lingerie, getting manicures and pedicures in lime green and neon pink, purchasing Jimmy Choo's , and Lily Pulitzer dresses, the new allies drove together to the Waldorf.

They arrived an hour before Rudy, consuming a full bottle of Vueve Clicquot.

When Rudy arrived, the front desk clerk gave him a key to room 406. He arrived at the door, inserting the key in the lock and quickly stepped into the room.

"Hi Rudy, I'm happy you decided to come. Do you like my outfit?"

Carol stood there in a sheer bustier, dental floss thong, and yellow Jimmy Choo peep toe pumps, framing her lime green polished toes.

Instead of answering, Rudy grabbed her hand and pulled her with him toward the couch. As she fell onto the cushion, Rudy lifted her leg, pulled off her heel, and kissed her alluring green polished feet.

"You really do have a strong foot fetish, Rudy. Does your wife like it when you play with her feet too?"

Rudy looked up at her, like a deer caught in the headlights, as Gina walked into the room.

"Go ahead, Rudy. Tell her that I just dress up for you because you're a pathetic little bitch. The only good thing about this is that I find Carol very attractive and have decided to replace you with her. I'm sure she won't mind being sexually active with me, since I'm a hermaphrodite, and my penis is at least two inches longer than yours."

"You're a freak, Gina. She won't want to be with you."

"Let's let her decide."

Gina slowly undressed, allowing all her silky undergarments to fall away. Standing there in only her heels, Carol took in the full vision of Gina's curves, and erection, and smiled.

"Rudy, you should leave. I have the room until morning and I want to use every minute to get to know my new best friend, Gina."




Two women sit at a deserted bar writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story using the premise two woman sit at an otherwise deserted bar. They share a secret. They strike up a friendship.


I let my mind wander. What can I say!

Picture courtesy of Google.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.