General Fiction posted August 4, 2017 Chapters:  ...23 24 -25- 26... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Chapter from Pale Sisters

A chapter in the book Pale Sisters

The Escape

by Bill Schott


The story so far:
Sophia marries her childhood sweetheart, Jay Pale, who belongs to a  group known as The Kolk. He is soon murdered and she raped by members of another group known as Magfas.
She moves in with her aunt, Amanda, also a secret member of Magfas, and has a child, Virgo.
Sophia is raped again, accused of murder, sentenced to prison, and has another child, Libra. Her girls are both adopted by her husband's aunt, Amanda, who has plans for them.
In prison Sophia meets Holly Heidi, Queen Deana, Looney Linda (Kolk member), and Diana Camp (used by Magfas).
Sophia is absorbed by the Kolk through Linda and is dead. Focus shifts to Linda.
Linda escapes prison, dies, and transfers her Kolk essense into Emily Pollar, a nanny within the Magfas (who control Sophia's two girls). Focus shifts to Diana.
She is freed from prison and delivers a third Magfas-implanted child within the Magfas mansion. She's then framed for a murder and returned to prison, but not before meeting and leaving an impression on Vincent Edam (whose father is a secret member of Magfas).
Amanda has eliminated the rape squad, which she had assembled,  and in the process used those deaths to frame both Sophia and Diana.
Olan Rawls, the squad leader, survives, however, and is out for revenge against Magfas.
The prison warden, another Magfas member, has orchestrated rapes and murders within the prison and is now out to kill Diana Camp, using another prisoner, Queen Deana.
--------------------------------------------------------------


Warden Dag was standing outside the solitary confinement cell as the eight guards readied Queen Deana Darkle for transport.

Billy Lewis was checking over the locks on the three harnesses that held the woman's arms against her waist. He tested the leg irons to assure they would be performing their hobbling effect. He tightened the muzzle over Deana's head, making sure she was not a danger to anyone.

Finishing his inspection, he once again checked the handcuffs which held her to the torso strappings. As he did, he slipped the key to them into Deana's left hand.

With a nod to the others, she was taken from the cell and down the passageway that led to the laundry and out of the prison.

By the time they reached the laundry, Deana had unlocked the third set of handcuffs. Billy had been shielding this activity from the other guards.

Reaching the center of the laundry, Billy walked to the left and halted beside Diana Camp, who was working at the steam press.
"Looks like you missed a wrinkle, darlin'," he said, forcing a half smile.
Diana smiled back, thinking how nice it would be to hold Billy Bullshit's head under the press.

The warden had shortened his steps since the procession of guards and the prisoner had slowed to a crawl, with the rear gate bars in view.

Deana could see where Billy stood and was aware the time had come for her mock escape attempt. Swinging her arms apart with a roar, she freed herself from the arm barriers and began charging towards the woman at the laundry press, ankles ripping as they strained against the failing leg irons.

Diana had heard the commotion when it had begun and stared at the hulk as she came closer and closer.  Billy stood with a pensive smile and made no attempt to stop the wild woman.

Just as the huge, muzzled, monster was about to grab Diana, an explosion occurred on the giant's back. A divot of flesh was ripped from her shoulder by a bullet from one of the escorting guards.

She spun around to see that the others were pointing their shotguns and revolvers at her. Warden Dag grabbed at the barrels close to him and looked towards the shackled woman with an expression he hoped would convey his surprise at the shooting.

It was not registering with Deana. Her mind was engorged with the animal instincts that had served her through a lifetime of such situations; the instinct that had left her alive and so many others dead.

She turned towards Billy Lewis, who froze in place like a skinny deer seeing headlights of an oncoming truck.  Deana grabbed the young guard by the arm with which he had been fumbling for a holstered gun, and jerked him towards her. She twisted it around backwards, hearing it snap in two places.
"Oh, God!" he screamed, as she pulled the frightened guard in front of her.

The other seven guards began to rush, and were almost to where she was holding him.
Diana dropped to the floor and hid behind the press, as the guards were, at last, all about the woman.

Dag came from the rear and produced a pistol of his own from his coat pocket. It was a throw-away, twenty-two caliber hand gun that he had brought in case of such a problem. He had hoped to have it found on Diana, if he had to shoot the girl himself.
His plan had been for Queen Deana to kill the Camp woman and then be shot by the guards. She was too dangerous a thing to have free in the world. Now, though, he would have to think on his feet. Deana may have to be killed now and Diana Camp later, with the final report being edited to read the way it had been intended to occur.

As the guards surrounded her, Deana pulled the young guard she had captured up to act as a buffer to their initial assault. He took the first rifle butt to the chest, but wasn't as effective as she had hoped. Thinking she would be better off attacking and taking her chances, she wrapped her arm around Billy's head and snapped his neck. In almost the same motion she raised his body up and threw it at the guards. Three of them fell back with the lifeless body as she grabbed two more.

One guard pulled the trigger on his shotgun, hoping to knock the woman back for a second blast. Deana's hold on him had canted the weapon, however, so the blast, although taking a scoop of flesh off the woman's chest, was directed mostly at his fellow guard's head.

Deana threw down the guard with the shredded mass of pulp that was his face and head and grabbed the one who had shot her with both arms.

As another jammed his shotgun into her side, two more, with clubs, jumped onto her back.
She smashed the shotgun barrel into the face of the guard she held, gouging the meat of his cheek from his head and sending it to the floor ahead of the disfigured man.

A second shot went into her ribs and tore a foot square area of muscle from her side and back, cracking the third and fourth ribs at the blast point.

She brought her shotgun back and rammed it into the shooter's temple, popping an eye from its socket and sending him dead to the floor.

The guards on her back were quickly flipped over to land on the floor in front of her. Flaming pellets, bursting from the shotgun's barrel that she held, took away the top of one of their heads. The other guard had managed to roll away and regroup with the remaining five. Together they had two shotguns, three revolvers, and a nightstick. Warden Dag stood, where he had remained, several feet behind them.

Looking to her left, she saw the woman that Billy had identified as the one that the warden wanted killed. She grinned as the ironic thought that she was still unscathed made its way through her brain.

That grin disappeared along with the muzzle and the jaw to which it was strapped, as a shotgun blast ripped the lower part of her face and half her throat away. She spun to face away and dropped to one knee, as she watched the blood shoot out to the floor in front of her.

She quickly rose and turned again towards the guards, who began backing away in terror, as the bloodied creature ran towards them. One guard finally raised his shotgun and fired. Deana threw her left arm up, which was separated at the elbow with an explosion of blood and lead.

Charging through the wall of bowel-evacuated guards, she moved hurriedly towards her goal. As she grew closer, the warden raised the pistol and aimed at the gory mountain's head. One shot rang out and a bullet ripped a red channel from the woman's right cheek to bisect her ear. A second report from the small pistol hit high on her left forehead and bounced off her skull. There would be no more shots from the pistol, as the hand that held it was now in the grip of Queen Deana.

The warden fell to his knees as the woman crushed his hand in hers. She ran her knee into his chest, knocking him to his back on the cold, gray floor. Stepping onto his face, the enormous woman heaved all of her weight onto that leg, until she could feel the head below her foot collapse as the warden's skull caved in.

An eternity of seconds seemed to pass by until a blast knocked her forward forming a crater below her right shoulder. She then turned to face the remaining guards, a pistol and a former warden's ripped off finger in the grasp of her remaining hand. A final fulmination on her chest, caused by a guard's discharging weapon, exploded the heart beneath it.
Her arms flew out in front of her and the pistol flew past the guards and rattled across the laundry floor to stop in front of Diana Camp, still hidden behind the clothes press.

The guards watched the behemoth fall back and crash to the floor dead, as Diana reached down and picked up the pistol. She stuffed it down her trousers and slowly rose, now that the shooting had stopped.

The laundry was soon flooded with guards; one grabbed Diana and moved her towards the door and back to her cell.

 



Recognized


Picture from Google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.