General Fiction posted March 21, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A loving relationship

Mr. Cat

by RJ


I remember the moment I saw you, and invited you to share my life. You carried yourself with a mature, comforting, and a majestic presence. I knew we would be a perfect fit. You brought a joy to my life, more than I thought a cat could do for you. I have many special memories to recollect about you. I will never forget the way you cared for me with patience, and unconditional love. You also showed me affection when I needed reassurance, and snuggled close to me each night.

One of the hardest things for me to remember was not being able to give back and save you. It saddened me deeply to say goodbye when it was your turn to move on. I never realized how much you meant to me until you were gone. I am now pleased knowing and you are no longer in pain, and can hear your strong purring as you watch and take care of me from heaven.
 



I Remember contest entry


I never realized the bond I would have with a cat, who came into my life when he was 12, would be so strong. We only shared our lives together for two years, and he meant the world to me. I thought I cared for him, but it turned out to be both ways.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. RJ All rights reserved.
RJ has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.