General Poetry posted March 19, 2017 Chapters:  ...15 15 -15- 15... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Contemporary Haiku Suite for Haiku Club Challenge #15 Trees

A chapter in the book Haiku Club Challenge Multi-Author

haiga suite (bright and svelte)

by Gypsy Blue Rose





 



















 



Recognized


*The color bark on these amazing rainbow eucalyptus trees is really that bright and colorful.*


I am just having fun and thinking outside the box. Allowing myself to be creative. That's all. But contemporary Japanese haijin (haiku poets) use this technique, as well. It's called RENSO.
It's juxtaposing two images or ideas and then in the 3rd line link them together in a surprising or unusual way.

kigo = summer / yuukari Eucalyptus globus

"a peel" is not a misspelled word, it's a play on words for "appeal"

Rainbow eucalyptus is a tall tree. It is found in the northern hemisphere. It thrives in tropical forests that get a lot of rain. The paper thin bark "peels" revealing beautiful bright colors.
click here to read more

click here to read more

click here to watch video

click here to watch video

The Haiku Club is a place where a group of haijin hangs out to write haiku, share ideas, learn, and have fun. We have weekly challenges that I post at the forum every Sunday. We are writing an anthology and all the haiku in this multi-author book are considered for inclusion. If you have questions please come to the forum's challenge room and look for HAIKU CLUB CHALLENGE or send me a private message. EVERYONE is welcomed to add a chapter.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.