General Poetry posted March 16, 2017 Chapters:  ...14 14 -14- 14... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Haiku Club Challenge # 14 Autumn

A chapter in the book Haiku Club Challenge Multi-Author

haiku (loyal friend runs)

by Gypsy Blue Rose




loyal hound runs

ahead to flush the fox—

crisp Autumn morn





 



Recognized





Although various other animals have been used to aid the hunter, the dog has assumed many very important uses to the hunter. The domestication of the dog has led to a symbiotic relationship.

Every Sunday I post a new haiku club challenge at the forum's challenge room. The Haiku Club and the multi-author book is for everyone who enjoys writing and reading haiku. If you would like to add your haiku to this book, just click on add chapter. You keep a copy in your portfolio and you keep all reviews as normal. All haiku in this book are eligible to be selected for an anthology that will be published on Amazon this year. If you have questions, please contact me.

Haiku is a short Japanese poetry form about nature and written in less than 17 syllables.

If you have a hard time reviewing haiku, these are a few ideas....

How is the presentation? Are line one and two grammatically connected? Does it bring memories? What is the season? How many syllables? Is it insightful or does it make you ponder?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.