Biographical Non-Fiction posted February 23, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
my answers to the quiz.

Getting to know me quiz.

by patcelaw





















When was the last time you experienced an adrenaline rush?
Yes, a few years ago when I came into my livingroom and there was a snake, that looked a lot like a rattlesnake. I do not like snakes.

What terrifies you most?
Not a lot of things terrify me, but the one that I hate the worst is wind that is close to the winds of a tornado.

Have you ever been betrayed?
Yes, by several, but the hardest is when my mother tried to take my life when I was pregnant because of a rape, all because I would not allow abortion.

Have you ever told lies?
Yes, I have and I strive now to be truthful with all I say.

What is most annoying about Fan Story writers?
Those  people who say all kinds of wonderful things about a writing in a review, yet choose to give me 3 stars.

What do you like best about being part of Fan Story?
Having the ability to write my deepest feelings and getting others to understand why I write as I do.


-Patricia Lawrence
2-23-17



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.