Letters and Diary Poetry posted January 21, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
...thanks to Irish Rain and RGstar

My Fanstorian Family - Thank You

by pharp

 
To My Fanstorian Family

I read all the genuine and heartfelt reviews to RGstar's poem titled "Ripples," they touched my heart and had me in tears.

I do not recall ever giving this talented young man and poet a review, and I have been on the site since 2012.     He has a very kind and gentle spirit.    This poem has indeed had a ripple effect on my life and the love and kindness shown by so many... for when death strikes, or sickness occurs among our fellow members on this site, there is an outpour of love, prayers and support for one another.

I read RG's author's notes as many of you who gave a review did.     But he failed to mention, on many occasions he reached out to me {someone he didn't know} to see how I was holding up during this difficult time.    On one occasion he shared with me about the loss of his mother.     He showed genuine concern, love, and support in the loss of my mom.    I am truly sorry for his loss as well.

It would be remiss of me not to mention the beautiful tribute "Too Soon," Written By Irish Rain having received seventy-four reviews minus one.   
A beautiful poem, I will never forget these words:

"Lord, heal her heart, please take her tears, to Heaven, where pain disappears, and let your newest angel know... her daughter loved, she loved her so."    
Thank you, Judy, I love you, my friend.

These heartfelt words from her poem were a comfort as I struggled to hold back the tears when making the final arrangements for my mother's Home Going Celebration.

The heartfelt condolences received in my message box from Nan, Ella, Cat, Dean, Judy, Phil, Jesse, Lu, Jan, Christine, Joy, Ronnie, Tom, Dawn, Linda, Pam and many more will never be forgotten.

To the many Fanstorians who read and reviewed the poems "Too Soon" and "Ripples," and have given condolences, prayers, and support in the loss of my mother, I would like to say thank you.  Your kindness, prayers, and words of comfort will never be forgotten.

To the many who have suffered the loss of their mother or any loved one, I am deeply sorry for your loss.

To the many who still have their mother, spend as much time as you can and show her nothing but love and kindness.   A mother should never be forgotten and feel she is all alone.

A mother's love is very special, and I will always remember my mom for her loving and kind heart and for loving me as I loved her.     She is deeply missed, but I know she is at peace for "to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord."

To my Fanstorian family, I love you! May the blessings of the Lord shine upon each and every one of you.

Lovingly,

Portia/pharp


 


 



Recognized


Thanks Google images for the use of the artwork.

Many of you may not know me, or ever reviewed any of my poems. I am sure it is the same with me. I didn't know RGstar, until he reached out to me.
There's a gospel song called "I'm just a Nobody," with that being mentioned, I can proudly say, "I'm just a nobody, trying to tell everybody about somebody, who can save anybody." I pen spiritual poems, whatever the Lord places on my heart and I pray they are a blessings to all.

Please excuse any errors which I may have failed to correct, for I can never catch my own errors.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pharp All rights reserved.
pharp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.