Essay Non-Fiction posted January 20, 2017 Chapters:  ...6 7 -8- 9... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Obama's much highly anticipated sayonara

A chapter in the book Breakfast With The Donald!

Editorial: Saying The Right Thing

by Brett Matthew West



Background
Essays about the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump
The views expressed in this Editorial are clearly my own, although undoubtedly there are millions of others who wish they could say the same things, and had a soapbox to express their honest feelings on. I make no apologies for what I say.

The only right thing Barak Obama can truly say is GOODBYE!!!!!

Upon the words spewing out of his mouth, the most damaging President in the history of the United States needs to crawl back to Chicago, or Kenya (he is highly regarded as Kenya's Favorite Son), or whatever other earthen structure he unfortunately slithered out of eight years ago.

What he should have said in 2008 was, "Here's my birth certificate to prove I was born on American soil."

Instead, he never produced one. Why? Because he is not a native-born American as the US Constitution requires a person to be in order to hold the Presidency. That in itself should have been a red flag and made the Muslim unqualified to ever have been President. It should have also been grounds for Obama's immediate impeachment.

For 8 excruciatingly long years, Obama, as was his persona, did the only thing he could ever honestly do. He ran his mouth and emitted forth comments he believed Americans wanted to hear. You want proof? Here it is.

At his final news conference, Obama told a room full of reporters that, "Despite the worry felt by many of his fellow Democrats about the incoming Trump administration, we're going to be okay."

Now that Obama is moseying on down the long and winding road, and Is no longer a threat to the national security of the United States, or the wellbeing of American citizens, yes, this country will indeed be okay. That is something we all need to believe as we right the course this nation needs to follow.

Acknowledging a Trump-led America soon will be on course, Obama also said, "He is walking away with a sense of hopefulness about the country and where it is going."

Knowing the United States has had more than its belly full of him, Obama remarked, "He plans now to go into a period of quiet and not hear myself talk so darn much."

All Americans greatly anticipate that action on his part with baited breath.

Obama claims he will devote himself to writing and contemplation. What he needs to do is spend the rest of his life thinking about all the harm he did to this wonderful nation of ours.

Obama kept his focus on saying positive things about The Donald, going so far as to comment, "I think we're going to see people of merit rise up because that's America's strength."

At the end of his comments, Obama remarked, "At my core, I think we're {America is} going to be okay."

Being okay in terms of the United States' future, is for Obama to crawl back into whatever hole he appeared from 8 tremendously long, unfathomable, years ago. His history is definitely not one this great country EVER! needs to repeat again.

As Country Music Legend Merle Haggard once said, "When the President goes through the White House doors and does what he says he'll do, we'll all be drinking that free Bubble-Up and eating that rainbow stew."

Truer words were seldom spoken.

No, I am definitely not an Obama supporter. Never was. Never would be.

Am I a Trump supporter? Like everybody else, I can truthfully say time will answer that question for all of us.

And, from this day forward, we'd better hit our knees earnestly praying The Donald is a whole lot better than Obama ever was, or God help us, this country will go straight to Hell!




After 8 years of being the absolute worst mistake, and most dividing President the United States has ever had the misfortune of having, Barack Obama, Kenya's Favorite Son, is out of the Oval Office. Thank God!!!

It is alarming how much damage this individual caused the core fabric of the United States. It will take multi-generations of Presidents to undo all the harm Barack Obama created before he left office, with the lowest percentage of people in the history of this great country feeling like the fifty states are even united any more - 21 percent according to the latest Gallop poll.

That in itself speaks volumes about the last 8 years under Kenya's Favorite Son, and does indeed make this:

A VERY HAPPY INAUGUATION DAY FOR ALL!

Can Donald Trump fix the multitude of problems Obama left behind in his wake? That is a tall order for anyone that only time will answer.


No matter what your thoughts and feelings about Trump are, feel free to include them in your reviews.

As American citizens we all have the right to state our opinions. And, that is what this book is designed for. Getting people talking about The Donald.





Here I come To Save The Day, by Barb Baker, selected to compliment my Editorial.

So, thanks Barb Baker, for the use of your picture. It goes so nicely with my Editorial.




Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.