General Poetry posted January 17, 2017 Chapters:  ...14 15 -16- 17... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Haiku Club Challenge-Fish

A chapter in the book Haiku/Haiga

haiga (choked cargo bay)

by michaelcahill

 photo chokedcargobay11_zpsaeirurq7.png






HAIKU CLUB CHALLENGE # 6 is FISH
for the week of 1-17-17 to 1-23-17

The Haiku Club invites EVERYONE to participate. I post a new challenge every Tuesday and you have a week to complete it. You don't need to be an expert to join in the fun.

You may post once, every week, or intermittently. It is up to you but we would love to see you often.

Please come back to the forum after you post your haiku and type "I am done" or "it's posted" or something to that effect. There is no need to write the haiku here.

PLEASE, follow this thread, DO NOT start a new one.

If you would like to participate in our Haiku Book Publishing Project, please post your haiku to our book.

click here to add your haiku

When you post it, please change the chapter to match the challenge number (challenge 6, chapter 6)

All the haiku posted in our Haiku Club Challenge Book (HCCB) will be considered for a FanStory Haiku Anthology we will publish on CreateSpace Amazon this year. You may post to the HCCB one or more haiku for each challenge.

If you post to our HCCB you keep a copy in your portfolio and all your reviews go to you, as usual.

If you have any questions about the challenge, the HCCB, or FanStory Haiku Anthology, please contact me--Gypsy Blue Rose.

Joining the club is easy, all you do is ask. I will add your name to the club's roster and send you all the information you need. We have club meetings every Tuesday at 5:00 pm PST, 7:00 CST, 8:00 EST.

Haiku Club Members

01-Douglas Paul
02-Dean Kuch
03-Michael D Mann
04-Robyn Corum
05-Boo Ghost
06-Alex Krysyna (krys123)
07-Lu Foster
08-Gloria
09-Gypsy Blue Rose
10-Ulla
11-Eric Brady
12-Brenda
13-Andre (Sis Cat)
14-Winnona
15-Cumulus365
16-Rasmine
17-Zania
18-Pantygynt
19-Gaye Hemsley
20-Luna
21-Teresa (tab that is me)
22-Jim Lorson Sr.
23-Rebekka (rjuselius)
24-Christine (Chrissy710)
25-Badger 29
26-IndianaIrish (Karyn)
27-dejohnsrld (Debbie)
28-Carol (ciliverde)
29-Ray (mountainwriter49)
30-SusanJohn
31-mbagby23
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.