General Poetry posted January 15, 2017


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Haiku Club Challenge-Birds

haiga (flying flakes)

by michaelcahill

 photo frozen brancheswith text_zpsvsnhtjro.png






The Haiku Club Challenge # 5 is BIRDS
You have one week to submit your entry


<<<<>>>> BIRDS <<<<>>>>


EVERYONE IS WELCOME to participate in the haiku challenges. You don't have to be a member. You can post regularly or occasionally. All skill levels are appreciated.

We encourage everyone to post their haiku in our "Haiku Club Challenge Multi-Author book" Adding to our book DOES NOT affect your haiku ownership and copyright. You keep a copy in your portfolio when you post to our book and you promote and receive reviews as you would do with any of your postings. If you have any questions PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me. I love to help. please click here to add your haiku

The Haiku Club members are writing a collaborative book to be published by the end of the year. It will be for sale at major bookstores.

ALL the haiku in our FanStory "Haiku Club Challenge Multi-Author book" will be CONSIDERED for publishment. All levels are appreciated and the best haiku in the FanStory "Haiku Club Challenge Multi-Author book" will be included in the collaborative book to be sold in the stores by the end of the year.

The proceeds from the book sales will pay for the cost of production and publishing. The rest of the proceeds will go back to the club for future books. Everyone included in the final copy will get credit for their work in the book. Besides the pleasure of writing this anthology with your peers, you will be able to say that you are a published author. If you have any questions, please contact me or Douglas Paul, the club administrator.

GENERAL RULES: Haiku is a Japanese type of short poetry. It's written in 17 syllables or less, it's about nature and human nature, insightful, and brief. The rule of thumb is to write what you can say in one breath. These are only a few of the many rules of haiku. For this challenge, we will keep it simple.

You may read these examples =please click here


<<<<>>>> BIRDS <<<<>>>>


The Haiku Club is a group of fanstorians who enjoy writing haiku. We have our own chatroom server offsite where we talk with each other, hang out, practice our haiku skills, answer basic questions, and have fun. All the Haiku Club members are welcomed to drop in anytime. It's open 24/7 and accessible all over the world. IT IS FREE.

To become a Haiku Club member is easy. All you need is the desire to write haiku. All levels of skills are appreciated. We meet every Tuesday at 5 pm PST and 8 pm EST If you would like more information, please send me a private message.

To join contact Gypsy Blue Rose


Haiku Club Members
01-Douglas Paul
02-Dean Kuch
03-Michael D Mann
04-Robyn Corum
05-Boo Ghost
06-Alex Krysyna (krys123)
07-Lu Foster
08-Jannypan
09-Gloria
10-Gypsy Blue Rose
11-Ulla
12-Eric Brady
13-Brenda
14-Andre (Sis Cat)
15-Winnona
16-Cumulus365
17-Rasmine
18-Zania
19-Pantygynt
20-Gaye Hemsley
21-Luna
22-Teresa (tab that is me)
23-Jim Lorson Sr.
24-rebekka (rjuselius)
25-Christine (Chrissy710)
26-Badger 29
27-IndianaIrish
28-dejohnsrld (Debbie)
29-Carol (ciliverde)
30-Ray (mountainwriter49)
31-SusanJohn

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.