Humor Poetry posted January 5, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Thanks for lighting that writing fire of mine!

Dearest Fanstory

by JPilcher

Dear FanStory,

You are absolutely killing me right now. Leave it to you to be right there waiting with the perfect bait, after all of this time of me not even just signing on (seriously!)!

If my memory serves me correctly, the last post I had made (prior to the other day that is) was almost a year ago come this February - so let that soak in for a second.

Ready? Okay.. Now with all that being said, consider this next: Out of nowhere there I go, getting an itch - & BAM! A contest entry due that very same day? Hell.. Why the hell not, right?!

Wrote it, submitted it & feeling surprisingly pleased with all of it. I was rather satisfied after writing that tiny piece to tie me over too, but for too long of a timeframe likely (very much unfortunately too, yes.. I'm aware).

All of a sudden I see my relentless take off, feeling as though you had basically called out its name, challenging it out right (done without saying a single word to me too).

So for you and anyone else not following what the hell I'm still rambling about still - please pass on some props to that person who created that damn rankings race.

Anything able to light a fire under this butt, to do anything I didn't decide for myself - it's considered to be brilliant to me & I'm not kidding. Very well done.

PS: Don't forget to add one to whatever count you were on ('cause we both know this counts & you know what I mean). ;)

Yours truly,

Genuinely Impressed




Pretty sure it speaks for itself, right? ;)
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. JPilcher All rights reserved.
JPilcher has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.