Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted December 24, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Special love to her

Christmas Letter For My Friend

by patcelaw



















On this beautiful Christmas Eve day, I want to thank God on every remembrance of a very special lady.

Until April of 2014, I had only heard her name and didn't know anything about her. Now on December 24, 2016, I am blessed to know her as a dear friend. Though we have never met in person, I can honestly say, I love her like a dear sister. She knows more about me than possibly any other person knows me. God has blessed me with this lovely lady, who has so many times encouraged me when I was down and when I think of her a smile readily crosses my face.

As a Christmas gift to her, I give her something more priceless than anything money can buy. I give to her my gift of sincere love in big packages.

Kennetha Gaebler, I love you and wish for you a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of blessings.

Again thank you for being my constant friend and wonderful sister in the Lord.


Patricia Lawrence
12-24-16



Recognized


Philippians 1:3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.