General Fiction posted December 6, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A classic retold in 150 words.

My Jane Eyre

by Heather Knight


When Jane met Edward, her new employer, she thought he was single.

As time went by, she fell in love with him. However, she thought he didn't feel the same way.

The day he proposed to her was one of the happiest in her life. A life that had been quite lousy so far.

What Jane didn't know was that her husband-to-be had a crazy wife hidden in the attic.

Unfortunately, she found out on her wedding day and ran away.

She started a new life, but couldn't forget Edward. That's why she returned and found him a broken man. He had become blind while trying to save his wife from a fire she had started herself.

Quite conveniently for plot purposes, the first wife died.

Jane and Edward married and lived happily ever after. At least according to Miss Bronte. And who are we to doubt her?



Recognized


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heather Knight All rights reserved.
Heather Knight has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.