Writing Non-Fiction posted October 11, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Thank you stringbean for the great picture!

In the Eveyday Things of Life!

by Teri7

I awaken today with Joy, hope and peace in my heart and mind. No rain in the forecast for today. We are having really nice temperatures. Cool enough for a sweater or jacket in the morning and heating up later in the day.

I am thankful that my thought process is going really good. See to many that is not a big thing, but having MS it is some days. So when my mind is clear I am very thankful.

Of course as the day goes on things happen to change, but I don't have to change my way of thinking. I am learning to be content in what ever state I am in. I am truly a work in progress, but the fact is that I am still living and loving my life.

I am so excited to get to see Greyson this morning. See, we didn't get to see him yesterday as it was a holiday here. I was able to enjoy our cats more. I pet and pampered them more than usual.

Today our youngest son, Jeremy, will be heading back to San Diego after his visit with his twin brother, Timothy, in Chicago. Had a face time call from Timothy and got to see him, Jeremy and Tim's wife; Anne. I do love my children very much.

Today I am anxious to see my Greyson again. He is learning so much every day. I know he is a true joy to his mother and father.

The neat thing about everything I said is that today is God's day! I am just so thankful that he chose to let me live in it again!

It is now 7:40 a.m. and I need to do things to get ready to go. Just wanted to share what was on my mind this morning. I hope you all have a very blessed and happy day today!


Written by: Teresa A. Shortess
Copyright@2016




Recognized


I just really wanted to write something before I got off my computer this morning and here it is. Thank you for reading!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.