Mystery and Crime Fiction posted September 28, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Military School or bust!

Question for Cody's many fans

by Brett Matthew West


Since posting chapter two of my newest Cody Schroder adventure, known as KER-BOOM!, and having his dad, Brock Daniels, consider sending him to military school, I have received quite a vast array of responses to that proposition.

I have decided that since so many FanStorians follow Cody so closely perhaps they should have a say in whether or not he goes to military school.

Here is your chance to be directly involved, and interactive, in a Cody Schroder storyline.

What would your decision be?

That is the question I am asking with this posting.

Would you say send his little behind to military school or would you say a very resounding NO!?

A majority of responses either way will decide Cody's future.




Since so many FanStorians follow my Cody Schroder stories so closely I have decided to allow them a little interaction into one of his storylines






This is Evan, by Lilibug6, selected to compliment my story.

So, thanks Lilibug6, for the use of your picture it goes so nicely with my little story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Lilibug6 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brett Matthew West All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Brett Matthew West has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.