Writing Non-Fiction posted September 21, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
What a week so far

Me Confused?

by Teri7

I sit here contemplating why I even want to stay on this site and write? I know one of the many reasons is because of you my friends that made me smile and see so much love. Thank you!

This week has been a true merry-go-round. I know there are more than me that face troubles from the evil one. I don't care what I do right, it seems to go wrong. I am trying not to complain, but I have to get this off my chest.

I usually write in my journal every day, but have not been able to or just don't have a desire to right now. It makes me sad as I was glad I was keeping up with it. I guess it's not important!

I am going to learn to stay off of Facebook or at least delete some that cause me pain to read things happening to them. I am not talking about the good and true friends that I can count on to be blessed by what they write or maybe need prayer. I can totally deal with, but there are some that want to play the fence with God. I do not like that as I have a hard time just being me and trying to live right.

If someone wants to live like the devil that is their choice and I am not here to judge or try to talk them into doing better, but I have said things at times that seemed to help. Apparently now!

Just so no one on here will get confused just know I am talking about my niece. I do love her, but don't understand her. All I can do is pray for her and leave it in God's hands. I just need prayers from you all so I can learn how to do that now. It seems when I am weak that is when God is His strongest in my life. But when I am weak it seems the enemy is full force! So what do I do now?


Thanks for reading my ranting's. May God bless you all.



Teresa A. Shortess (Teri)
Copyright@2016





Recognized


Fighting a battle like all of us.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.