Biographical Non-Fiction posted July 25, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Biographical

An Accident Waiting To Happen

by patcelaw






















I am beginning to think I am an accident just waiting to happen. Did it again today. I tried to bring a large box I got today, into my house. I fell backwards in my front patio, hitting my back just to the right of my spine on a 2x4 in my enclosed patio.

I had to call out as loud as I could for help. Thankfully I have a loud voice and I began to cry out, over and over again, "Help Me! Help Me!"

Finally, my neighbor across the street heard my cries and came over to assist me.  She called 911 and asked for an ambulance for me.

I was transported to the hospital. After about 7 x-rays it was determined I had a broken rib next to my spine. I am home now and have to take Motrin 800 for pain as needed. Maybe I need to wrap myself in bubble wrap. LOL.

God must have a purpose, in yet again another accident for me.

Murphy Law is now my motto.

Keep me in your prayers, asking God to protect me.

Your FanStory accident waiting to happen.


-Patricia Lawrence
7-25-16

 



Recognized


P.S.
Accidents happen to good and bad people alike. I will allow you to determine if I am a good or a bad person..
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.