General Poetry posted June 15, 2016


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
One side of a private conversation between man and wife.

No Means No?

by Ogden


This one-sided conversation is presented in script form, the husband's lines indicated by H, and the wife's by W. (See author notes explaining *************)
H: No...I mean yes, I don't want to go. You said, "Are you sure you mean no?" Yes, of course it's no. I mean yes! I am sure I mean no!  
W:**********************?  
H: No doubt, you know there is nowhere I want to go, and yet you persist with, "Are you sure you don't want to go?" Yes! It's so! NO, I will not go! 
W: ************************?
H: No... No.. No! Why can't you understand I do not want to go!!!
W:*************************?
H: No! Oh!...Pee? Why didn't you say so? Oh, yes...excuse me, dear. I have to go.
W: %#!&@#(*%!)!!!

 



Yes-No-Maybe contest entry


This one-sided conversation is presented in script form. Husband: H, Wife: W.
You probably were able to infer the wife's replies indicated by "*****************. I'm sure you got her last line.

"No Means No?" was inspired by Shakespeare's Hamlet.
("To pee, or not to pee.")


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ogden All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Ogden has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.