General Fiction posted June 12, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Prose Potlatch-Diary Fiction

Payback

by michaelcahill

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.

















6-8
I’m getting even if it’s the last thing I do. HAHAHA! It may be the last thing I fuckin’ do.
Punk ass Billy Bristol. So, I don’t run fast. Fuckin’ punks, him and his friends. And my fukin’ friends.
What friends? Yeah, bastards. Just walk away like you don’t know me. Payback. I’ve got guns. Maybe that will get my message across. All of you will pay. Not one of you backed me up. PAYBACK IS A BITCH.
 
6-9
Fuck. What if someone heard the shots. No they would’ve come
Mom I’m sorry but dad wouldn’t shut up. These are mine and he didn’t understand. I’ve got to man up
like he said oh fuck MOM I didn’t want to shoot you mom but dad was going to stop me
FUCK YOU DAD! How’s it feel dad ha feels like nothing just like you make me feel in side me all the time

6-10
I’m doin it they’re already smelling up the fuckin’ house someone’s going to knock on the door shit dad works the phone’s been ringing I haven’t been to school.
take the car and go locked and loaded get ‘er done.
All for you pops. You’re all gonna pay fuckers. All of you. You first Billy track star out run these bullets bitch



 
Breaking News: Another school shooting. 16 dead including the shooter. 12 wounded. Fellow students in shock saying he was a loner…

Brett Vacant is on scene, Brett?

Yes, Hardbones, I’m here with Tina Vapid who was a friend. You say he was  picked on. What can you tell us.

Well, they fucked with him one too many times. So he fuckin’ got his payback. Looks like they should’ve have just left him alone.




 



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.