Children Non-Fiction posted May 28, 2016 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A day with Greyson

A chapter in the book Greyson

May 27, 2016

by Teri7


Today is May 27, 2016. When we arrived at Greyson's it was business as usual. Greyson was in his enjoyable mood, but when his daddy left to go to work that changed. He started to cry, not just a short cry but a big one. That always breaks my heart.

Finally I got his attention to the t-shirt I was wearing. I had a sparkly t-shirt that said, "It's a grandma thing." He loved the pink, purple, teal blue and white in the letters and flowers. He would point to each letter for me to say it to him and he got amused with the way I said it.

He decided to follow me to where the T.V. was and we started watching some of his favorite programs. First of all there was Bubble Guppies, Emma's Theatre, Little Pet Shop and Dinosaur Train. We danced and played all morning long.

It is now about 12:22 p.m. and he ate most of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. His mother always cuts it up nicely and puts it in a plastic baggie. We sat there and ate and watched some of his programs. The next thing I know it's close to 1:30 p.m. I see out of the corner of my eyes Pap Pap bringing the rest of the rainbow sherbet to Greyson and I.

As we were finishing up the sherbet we realized it was time for daddy to be getting home. Cleaned Greyson up and had him ready to ride with his daddy.
Now he is playing with Pap Pap and watching "Lamb Chop's play along.

Sitting in the chair, waiting on Jonathon to get home I just relax and reflect on the happy day and all the love I felt in this home from this sweet child and his puppy, Gus. I am truly a blessed woman.

I hope you enjoy this day with Greyson.

Teresa (Teri)





Just so you will not be confused my mother nick named me Teri when I was a little girl. When I started writing I used my nick name for whatever reasons. Now it's between Teri and Teresa.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.